°•❁𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔❁•°

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•this is just a more detailed explanation of yeonjun's powers, so yall can fully understand it before going into book two•°

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°

•𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆•
(including only the people whom he can use the powers, meaning uncles or siblings are not shown)

•𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆•(including only the people whom he can use the powers, meaning uncles or siblings are not shown)

note he wasn't able to access the powers from his g.g.g.grandfather and g.g.g.grandmother up, which means he can only use part of the abilities available. it's obviously really hard and painful to get further in the bloodline, so each time it gets more difficult to do so.

•𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓•

essentially, his power is a blood one, where he can access his genes through his blood, meaning that he can 'recognize' even the smallest of the genes from his past relatives on his own blood. think of it like when he inherited his father's eyes, a part of his father genes passed to him, and therefore he can access it.

so basically, the use of other powers, like fire or healing, are a consequence of his power. the abilities he 'stole' are not his, he does not have multiple powers, what he had is a single power that allows him to use others.

the reason why he didn't show signs of royal abilities when a kid is because as his power is a hundred percent focused on himself and his blood, using only his mind, there were no physical sign to be possibly shown. though, when he used his ability for the first time, already disinherited, his wings turned part crimson, along with his fangs showing and his eyes turning into crimson.

•𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏•

the fangs, as before mentioned, appeared after he used his power for the first time. as his ability includes accessing his own blood, he can do it with other too, but in a way smaller scale. which means if he drink someone's blood, he can discover basic information about them, such as species or age, and steal their physical appearance, since the blood contains dna and therefore carries physical aspects.

the possibility of accessing someone else's blood allows him to be able to ingest it too, just like a vampire, let's say.

•𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔•

his eyes are naturally black, since his birth, but after the discover of his power, they can turn red. the motives for it change colors are the use of his abilities or strong emotions, such as hate or lust.

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°

°•𝒂/𝒏 • please feel free to ask anything u didnt understand, or that i didn't explain. yall need to go to rhemira knowing and understanding yeonjun's powers•°

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°