°•❁𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙❁•°

°•°•❁•°•°

𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 opened the door, his black armor shining under the light and contrasting with the royal angels silver ones. it was a simple and fitted vest made of kyzelion, the same crystal as his wings, and courtesy of taemin, who said it to be a gift as him getting crowned king soon.

they were invading hell in a couple of hours.

"are you ready, your majesty?" the demon asked to rhea, who's white hair was tied in a ponytail and silver armor shining so much it made yeonjun's eyes slightly hurt.

"yes." she put both hands on the table, staring at the map on it. "you are certain taehyung will be able to help, right?"

"of course, i would never make a plan that wouldn't work. taehyung's soul is owned by the royal family, which means he can only obey and be loyal to them. even if i was disinherited, my blood is still royal, and so the curse is not affected when he take my orders. as long as he reminds himself to be extremely careful and only do what i said, he should be fine, and he is smart enough to do so." the red haired looked at jungkook, who was wearing an armor too, they were the only members of the heaven royal family who would participate in the war.

yeonjun knew the prince didn't like him, but he didn't have time to deal with it or keep everything less than strictly professional, so he made sure to explain taehyung's situation enough to make the angel less worried. he was worried himself though, even if the demon could take his orders, he wasn't allowed to go too much against his father's ones, which meant the red haired didn't have news from soobin since he was taken. he had to just hope the angel was fine, even if knowing he probably wasn't.

"let's go over the plan again." the royal demon needed something to take his mind off the possibility of soobin being already dead. even more when now knowing the male was a royal, he needed his diamond back.

"is it really necessary? we did it at least seven times only today." beomgyu whined from the corner of the room, his hand intertwined with taehyun's.

"it is for the best to repeat it endlessly even, than risking it's fail." younghoon sat with legs crossed and hands resting on his knee. the whole council was present in the room, as limbo was taking part in the battle, it was hard not to when getting blackmailed.

"queen rhea will lead the troops on the left area, namjoon the ones in the right, all aiming in direction of the castle. taehyung will take care of soobin, so beomgyu will be waiting for the two outside the main spot, the others need to stay in the backup spot even if the first one works out. i will get inside the castle and go after my father." yeonjun explained for the nth time while pointing to respective places regarding of what he was saying, looking to every person he was speaking to.

"our goal is to reach the castle, my troops will be divided into two, me and jungkook in the lead, and will mainly focus on the first and front attack. we will come from the left and spread to the whole area when closer to the palace, when soobin is notified to be out, we get in." the queen spoke soothingly, as calm as ever while slightly nodding in respect to the others, it was a way of telling she was counting on them.

"we will part from right and stay behind, providing medical support and assisting in the attack. the soldiers have been equipped with potions and spells that will help when against the enemy part." namjoon said while putting a paper on the table, where all spells and potions had their names written along with the soldiers who received them. it was all methodically categorized.

"perfect." the royal demon nodded, running a hand through his hair and staring at the plan papers, silently running everything inside his mind to be more than sure there wasn't any mistakes. "don't forget, whoever gets soobin needs to take him to taemin, he will be next to the black river, in the fire forest. i already explained detailedly how to get there, so if any of you gets my boyfriend killed, i will make you beg to be the one dead."