What the Hell?

"Molly!" I say excitedly hugging the maternal figure. She is shaking with excitement. Christmas is always her favorite time of the year. She has all her babies under one roof.

"Oh Hermione dear I'm so glad you're here!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world Molly," I say smiling at the older woman. She just hugs me again.

"How are things at your store?"

"They are great Molly. Business is doing amazing." She smiles at me.

"Okay dear, go ahead and take your stuff upstairs, dinner will be ready in a moment. I've locked everyone in their respective rooms for the time being. This way we avoid drama before dinner." She winked walking back to the kitchen. I laugh at the woman, but follow her orders. I begin my long trek up the many stairs of the burrow. Once I reach Charlie's room, I walk in and throw my bags on the floor. With a huff I fall to the bed. The bed was definitely a plus of having Charlie's room. He had the only king size bed in the house besides Molly's and Arthur's. Molly had told me Charlie had grown tired of squeezing himself into the small twin sized bed everyone in this house had. Apparently he went out and bought the bed just for when he came to visit. However, it's been a while since anybody's seen him. According to Fred, he's just really busy taming and training his dragons.

I stand from the bed to grab my bag of clothes. I begin to do what I always do when I come to stay. I grab the empty hangers I left here, and begin sorting through my clothing. I don't like wrinkles, so I always hang my clothes up. Minus my sleepwear and the clothes I bring to wear outdoors that end up getting messy. I slowly begin to put my clothes in Charlie's small closet. There's not a lot in here, just a few jumpers he had left here.

Once I finish hanging my clothes, I grab a pair of leggings and move to the bed to change. I pull out my radio I bring with me every year, and turn it on. I'm not worried about making a lot of noise. When Harry and Ginny first got married, Molly and I found a way to place permanent silencing spells on the room. I made it to where Molly could yell at them for meals, but no other sound can be heard. We definitely don't want to repeat that Christmas. I shudder at the thought.

I unbutton my blouse, letting it fall from my arms. I put it on the bed and move to the skirt I had been wearing. Once that's off, I move to put on my leggings. When I have my leggings on, I start taking down my hair. I'm moving my hips to the beat of the music. I start removing pins letting my curls fall. Thanks to the wonderful world of magic, my curls have developed into loose curls that aren't frizzing up every second of the day. I also haven't had a haircut in a while. My hair falls to my lower back now. I love it though. I walk to the closet and begin searching for my blue sweater.

"I know I packed it...where is that thing?" I ask myself searching through the clothes. I rub my hand through my hair moving hangers from side to side. All of the sudden, the door to the room flies open and I jump turning toward the door. There stands a beautifully, sexy man. His hair is as red as a Weasleys. He's got a scruffy beard, his hair is at about medium length, and he has these piercing blue eyes I could get lost in. I would say he's roughly six foot four with a very, and I mean very, muscular build.

It seems as if my mouth has finally caught up with my brain, because I realize I haven't said anything, I've just been staring. "Um, who are you?" I ask. I've never seen this man before.

"I think the real question, is who are you, and what are you doing in my room?" My mind flips. Holy shit.

"Charlie?" I ask. I've never met him before, and here he is finding me in his room.

"Yep, now who are you?" He asks. I notice his eyes are not on my face, but lower. I look down to see I'm standing in just my red laced bra and my leggings. My eyes widen and I grab the first thing my fingers touch from the closet. I quickly pull it over my head, a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger." I reply. Holy hell, not only did Charlie Weasley just see me half naked, but I didn't mind. He's freaking gorgeous. Where has this man been all my life. He closes the door stepping into his room.

"Ah so you're the brightest witch of her age." I just simply nod suddenly feeling as if I can't speak. "I've heard a lot about Hermione Granger, but I can't say I've ever been told how beautiful you are." As if I couldn't blush and harder. I cough not expecting those words.

"Oh-um-I...I'll just grab my things and go. I'm sure you would prefer to have you're room." I say grabbing my bag. I turn my radio off and move to the closet to grab my things. Suddenly my arm is grabbed by his hand stopping me from continuing.

"No, you can stay. We are both adults, no reason for you to be forced to leave," he says smirking down at me. "Besides, there's nowhere else for you to sleep." Suddenly I realize how close we are. Our chests are touching, our faces inches apart. My hands have found their place on his chest, while his are holding my upper arms. "Plus, I wouldn't mind the company of such a beautiful and smart witch." He winks. I feel as if I might fall if he lets me go. His hand comes to my hair, threading his fingers through it. I can feel his breath on my lips. Slowly, our inches turn to centimeters. His lips brush mine, when a voice yelling from downstairs causes us to jump apart.

"Dinner is ready!" Molly yelled. I realize how heavy I'm breathing. Before anything else can be said, I turn and exit the room.

What the hell was that? I don't even know him, I literally just met him. I just met him and I was ready to kiss him. I've never done anything like that before. But, oh gods is he beautiful. I don't doubt it one bit that I would do anything that man said. I need to speak with Ginny. What the hell....