Determined

Charlie's POV:

I watched as the witch I was slowly falling for walked out of the room. While the rest of my family was distracted, I snuck to the door to hear what her and my sister were talking about.

"Mione quit stammering and speak a coherent sentence please." Ginny said in her motherly demanding tone.

"Yes that is us. Nothing was going on between us yesterday, but then I was stuck in a room with him for the evening. We got to know each other. He wanted to sneak out and see my shop, so I took him there. I don't know how it happened, but suddenly he was kissing me."

"And you kissed back?"

"Gods yes...how could I not? I mean do you see him? He's perfect...it just felt so right. I felt safe and happy." I smiled at her words. She felt safe with me. She will never understand how happy that makes me.

"So what happened after that?"

"Nothing. He stopped it. He told me how he wanted to do this right. He asked me to go out with him and I said yes."

"But you wanted something to happen?"

"I...yes. Godric yes." At those words my thoughts went in another direction. I was trying to be a gentleman, but it was so hard. Her body is just so perfect. It took all the strength I had in me not to pin her against a wall and fuck her senseless.

"You're so in love with my brother."

"Ginny! We have literally only spent one night together. I know I like him, but isn't love a bit too soon?" All I cared about was knowing she liked me and wanted to be with me. We had only just met, but it felt as if I've known her forever. I guess it's because of all the times she was mentioned in the letters from my family.

"Not at all. If you love someone, you just know. Now change of subject, why are you still wearing his sweater?" A hand touched my shoulder causing me to turn and tune out the conversation. Bill is standing behind me, smirking.

"What Bill?"

"Someone's smitten." He said walking to the stairs I followed him as he went up. When we reached the floor where his room was located, he turned back to me. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks Bill, but we haven't even been on our first date yet." I sighed rubbing the back of my neck.

"I don't know dear brother, that picture looks as if you've been on the third date." He snorted leaning against the wall.

"I couldn't help myself. When she showed me her store, I could tell how proud she was. Just looking at her drove me crazy....I just acted on impulse."

"And did it pay off?"

"If you mean sex, no-"

"Mione denied you? Oh that's too good."

"She didn't deny me asshole, I stopped it. I didn't want to rush things. I wanted to do this the right way. Take her on dates, bring her flowers to her store, take her dancing, that kind of stuff."

"From what I heard, she didn't want you to stop." Bill smirked.

"But, what if that ruins everything? What if it's too fast?" I ask slightly nervous about what could be and what would happen.

"Charlie, you're 31 years old mate. Hermione is 24. You're both adults. If you want to have some fun, I say go for it. It's not like it will explode in your faces. She seems to want to do it, I know you want to, so just go for it."

"Why are you telling me to have sex with her?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Because you both could blow off some steam from your jobs, your family, and just life in general. Plus, you're not doing a very good job hiding that boner." He said nodding toward my crotch. I smacked him upside the head and he laughed. Soon he was making his way back down the stairs. He wasn't wrong though. I had been trying to ignore my hard on all morning. Waking up next to her, kissing her, and her straddling my waist, it drove me nuts. All I had wanted to do in that moment was flip us over and tear her clothes off. Would it be too fast? Would it ruin things?

I try to ignore the insecure part of my brain, and hone in on the confidence I normally portray. She had blatantly said she wanted us to continue last night. That's enough of a green light for me.

So with a new spring in my step, I walked to my room to start fixing things up. Tonight I was going to give her the best Christmas she's ever had.