Divine

Hermione's POV:

I blindly got onto the bed the best I could without the use of my hands. Seeing this side of Charlie...it had me in shambles. Who knew I'd be into this? Me being the brat I am, I wanted to continue to disobey him and see what else he did, but all I wanted at this moment was for him to fuck me. Hard. Leaning over, I brought my chest down to the bed and laid my head to the side. I heard Charlie hum in approval behind me.

"Gods look at you...my submissive girl." The bed dipped behind me. His hands made their way to my hips. I bit my lip as his fingers drew slow circles where he held me. I didn't know how much longer I could take this torture. Without another thought, Charlie thrusted into me causing me to bite my lip harder. He didn't take a second to breathe as he pounded into me. I began to taste blood as my teeth pierced my lip. "Oh fuck baby," he moaned. I couldn't stop the whimper that left my lips even if I wanted to. He's just too damn good. At the sound, Charlie abruptly stopped moving. I held in my whine as he pulled out of me. "Hm I guess you just like breaking the rules."

"Charlie-" he grabbed my hair and pulled causing me to sit up. I felt him stand on the bed in front of me bringing his cock to my lips.

"Make me cum," he rasped out. I didn't disobey opening my mouth letting him fill my mouth. As my head bobbed he reached down to undo the belt wrapped around my wrists. He continued panting forcing my head up and down his length. "Gods Hermione keep sucking baby...I'm about to cum." An evil thought popped into my head and instead of questioning it, I acted. I waved my now unbound hand bringing my wand flying to it. Charlie froze probably in confusion, but I didn't give him time to think. I pulled my head away and waved my wand once again. "What the-" I pulled the tie off my eyes and watched as he was magically restrained by his wrists to the headboard. Not stopping there, I moved off the bed and waved my wand to finish out what I had planned. His body fell to the bed as his ankles were pulled to the footboard and tied just as his hands. "Hermione!" I giggled watching him tug against the ropes I had conjured.

"Keep struggling love, they will only get tighter." I winked at him and his confusion turned back to lust. I watched as he licked his lips in anticipation. Setting my wand on the table beside the bed, I crawled on top of his body. "I was getting real tired of waiting...so I took matters into my own hands." I grazed his chest with my nails eliciting a hiss from his lips. "Now I get to have all the fun." He tugged against the ropes again.

"When I get free I'm going to fuck you so hard beautiful," he groaned out. I smiled

"You see Charlie...I know how much you love to touch me. Now though, you can only watch." Moving down his body, I left a trail of kisses stopping once I reached his erection. I kissed his tip causing him to buck his hips. Coming to sit between where his legs were spread from his restraints, I leaned against the footboard. "You didn't let me cum Charlie," I said opening my legs. I laid my legs over his leaving my center open for him to see. Bringing my hand to my mouth, I licked my fingers while keeping my eyes locked on his. "I guess I'll have to do it myself." I lowered my hand now slick with my saliva to my clit and began rubbing circles. I moaned at the feeling looking into his eyes. His eyes looked down and he groaned.

"Fuck Hermione undo the charm baby." His voice cracked watching my hand move. I didn't respond bringing my other hand to my breast and pinching my nipple.

"Oh gods Charlie," I moaned moving my fingers faster. Bringing my other hand down to my cunt, I pushed two of my digits into my awaiting hole making Charlie moan again. I kept my eyes trained on him moving my hands faster. Feeling that familiar warmth in the pit of my stomach I let out another moan. "Fuck I'm going to cum!"

"Cum baby, oh fuck I want to watch to cum," Charlie groaned pulling against the ropes again. I gasped as my body spasmed. I let my head fall back moaning at the feeling. Charlie pulled again at the ropes. I guess he got tired of this because he pulled hard enough to break the post on the right side of my headboard. I gasped at his strength, but also felt myself get more wet from the sight. Before I could stop him he grabbed my wand releasing himself from his restraints. I watched as he shoved his face between my legs.

"Fuck!" I moaned feeling his tongue lap against my sensitive clit. "Charlie I-" I couldn't form a sentence as he devoured me. My legs shook and my hands found their way to his hair. "Ahhh," I screamed feeling that warmth once more. Charlie moved his hand rubbing my clit fast and hard grinning up at me. I watched as I came again, but this time I watched myself squirt all over his face. I gasped surprised I did that, but Charlie wasn't finished with me. An almost animalistic growl escaped his lips as he pulled my thighs causing me to lay down.

"I said I was going to fuck you hard, and I keep my promises." He slammed into me and brought his hand back to my throat. The sound of skin hitting skin was enough to make me scream, but add his hand squeezing my throat to where I could barely breathe, and I was done for. I'm not entirely sure what noises were leaving my mouth at this point. My eyes rolled back feeling him deeper than I had before. His other hand came to join the one on my throat. He was fucking me hard and using my throat to pull my body against his. Charlie grunted thrusting into me one last time before his body stilled. I watched his sculpted frame spasm as he released his load into me. "Oh fuck..." he groaned. His hold on my throat relaxed. I gasped in a large breath and my chest rose up and down. He fell beside me panting. "That...that was hot."
I laughed trying to catch my breath as well he turned his head toward me and I laughed again. When he cocked his eyebrow at me, I just smiled.

"We need to clean your face," I said between breaths. Charlie only chuckled, but stood to grab my wand anyways. "I didn't mean to-"

"Oh no, I fully intend to make you do that again." He winked waving my wand to clean up the mess we had made. He turned his head to the headboard. "I guess we need to get a new bed frame." I couldn't help the loud laugh that came out. This, this was perfect.