Epilogue

A/n: I did say this was going to be a happy story with no drama and now it's time to finish it 🥲 I hope you guys have enjoyed this cute little story!

Hermione's POV

"Delilah did you find your coat?" I hollered from the bedroom as I chased Lucas around his room.

"Love, can you give me a hand?" I look up to see Charlie walk into the room with the twins climbing on him. Aaron was on his shoulders and Audrey clinging to his left arm. I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled from my throat.

"Mum I found it!" Delilah called following her father into the room. I smiled and grabbed Lucas' shoes from the shelf I had set them on.

Six months after Charlie had officially moved in, we had a bit of a wild night that ended with me becoming pregnant with our first born daughter, Delilah. It took us all by surprise, but I don't believe any of us would change a thing. Molly of course was overjoyed to have another grandchild enter the Weasley family. Charlie and I decided to get married soon after she was born. Our wedding was at the burrow and surrounded by family and friends. I would say it was the best night of my life, but I believe that all started when Charlie walked into his room all those years ago.

"Dad do I have to wear this?" Lucas whined pulling at his shirt. Three years after Delilah was born, Lucas came along. In the way of naming our children, we left it up to fate. By fate, I mean the book of names we would just point to. Neither of us had really thought that far into the future before.

"Yes son, your mother says you must. You know better than to question her," Charlie said sending me a wink. My heart still flutters even from that simple gesture. "Now you two monkeys, need to get down."

Audrey and Aaron were another surprise. Four years after Lucas, another crazy night of lust, and here they were. I hate to say it, but all of my children were accidents...but the best accidents to ever happen to me. I remember the healer having to revive Charlie after they told us it was twins. That is definitely something I will not let him live down.

"Mum we need to go! I don't want to be late!" Delilah groaned grabbing her bag. Delilah might look like her father, but she is most definitely my child. Wiser beyond her years and ever so impatient. Lucas looks like Charlie as well, but the twins came out looking like me...with their fathers red hair. Not one of my children has my hair, but they all have my eyes. Charlie never forgets to tell me how much he loves their eyes.

"Honey we will get there on time, I promise," Charlie said kissing her head. That girl has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. After wrangling my eight year old into his shoes, I grabbed onto Delilah's hand and we made our way to the fireplace. Delilah hurriedly grabbed a handful of floo powder. Following her lead, I stepped out onto Kings Cross Station. Today was the day my baby girl went to Hogwarts. I cried when she received her letter. She had been overjoyed and immediately ran next door to tell James.

Ginny gave birth to James Potter before Charlie and I had even moved in together. That baby boy was the best gift to the entire family. Once Delilah was born, they were inseparable. Not long after, Harry and Ginny had Albus. Now she was pregnant with baby number three and we are all secretly hoping for a girl. We finally convinced them to move out of Grimmauld Place and get the house right next to our own.

"Rose!" Delilah squealed running down the platform. I caught site of a bright red head of hair headed her direction. I grinned when I saw her exhausted father following closely behind her.

"Hey Mione," Ron smiled wrapping me in a hug. After they left the burrow that night, Ron and Lavender officially got a divorce. The most surprising thing happened not even four months later.

"Thank Salazar you're here, Rose was about to have a conniption!" Pansy groaned once she had waddled her way to us. I laughed giving her a hug. Pansy and Ron had a drunken night that ended in her becoming pregnant. It was a shock to all of us when he brought her to the burrow. She was nervous of how we would react to her, but of course the whole Weasley clan hugged her and treated her as part of the family. Now they were married and expecting their second child. Pansy and I always talked about how stupid we were to each other in school, she turned out to be one of my best friends.

"Well, Delilah pretty much had on of those trying to find her coat," Charlie laughed coming up behind us.

"Scorpius Malfoy you stop right now! You mother cannot handle you running off again!" I turned to see the platinum trademark hair of the Malfoy's coming in our direction. The eleven year old boy stopped right in front of Delilah.

"Hi Lilah..." he said sheepishly causing me to raise my brows. Once Draco had caught up he heaved over trying to catch his breath.

"Alright there Malfoy?" Ron laughed watching the man breathe in.

"Not a word Weasley." Draco stood back up and gave us his signature smile. "How are the Weasleys? And...the Weasleys?" I couldn't help but smile. After Ron and Pansy got married, it was like the bridge had finally been built between us all. Teenage us would probably die seeing how we were all friends now. "Ah the boy wonder, finally gracing us with your presence are you?" I turned to see a ragged looking Harry walking toward us with James and Albus. Ginny was not far behind.

"Listen Malfoy, if you were married to Ginerva, you'd understa-Oi!" Ginny smacked him on the back of his head before he could finish the sentence.

"Scorp, do you want to sit together on the train?" Delilah asked the blonde haired boy. His nod of excitement made me nudge Draco.

"Looks like we might have our hands full."

"I don't even want to think about my son dating right now," he replied rubbing his eyes.

"Ready to see them off beautiful?" Charlie was wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"No...but yes. I know she will have fun, but it will be hard not having her home." I sighed. Charlie kissed my cheek as we watched our baby girl board the train.

"What an interesting group of kids," Pansy said from where she stood in Ron's arms.

"The best group of kids," I said smiling. I couldn't help the tear that fell from my eye hearing the train whistle blow. Delilah poked her head out of her compartment smiling. I waved at her as the train started to move. Hearing sobs, I looked to see Ginny crying waving at the train.

"Ready to go home love? Mum said she'd watch the kids for the night so we could have a break," Charlie whispered in my ear. "I have a few ideas of how we can spend the evening." I turned to see a wicked grin on his face.

"No more kids Charlie, other than that, you can do whatever you want to me." A low growl left his throat before he turned to tell everyone goodbye. I laughed as he pulled me away ready to get home and enjoy our kid free night.