Moving In and Moving On

A/n: I started another story 🫢 Anywhoooo   ⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Charlie's POV:

"If you two nitwits break my mirror I will murder you!" Hermione yelled from what was now their bedroom. I couldn't help but smile at that thought. Things were moving fast, a lot faster than I intended...but I don't care. I knew I loved Hermione the second we jumped ship and fucked in my old bedroom. She was a goddess among mortals in my eyes. I looked up to see her sighing as she walked into the kitchen where I was currently sorting through our personal papers.

"Everything alright?" I asked grabbing ahold of her hips. I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her. I continued to sift through the papers as she laid her head back against my shoulder.

"Fred and George are going to make me lose my damn mind," she sighed. I chuckled putting the papers down.

"Do you need a distraction," I asked bringing my lips to her ear. I felt her body react with a shiver. I will never get tired of the way her body reacts to me.

"Charlie, we can't. Half your family is currently all around our apartment." I smiled when she said "our" apartment.

"And? That hasn't stopped me before." I moved my hand to her mouth covering it while my other hand went between her legs. "You just have to be a good girl and stay quiet." I felt her gasp under my hand. Reaching into her shorts, I find no underwear and her soaking. "Hm, do you like when I call you a good girl?" I asked moving my finger in a circle around her clit. She bucked her hips trying to get me where she wanted, but I felt like teasing her to no end right now. I moved my hand from her mouth and to her throat. "Answer me love."

"Yes," she whispered shivering under my touch. "Fuck..." the curse left her mouth when I finally moved to her clit. I moved my hand in annoyingly slow circles knowing it would drive her mad. "Charlie..."

"I told you to be quite baby. Are you going to listen or do I need to shut you up?" She whimpered in response, but no words left her mouth. Squeezing my hand on her neck, I kissed her ear. "Good girl," I whispered biting down on her lobe. Another quiet whimper left her mouth. Discovering this was a moment I needed to capture in my mind. Hermione Granger had a praise kink. I figured she did, but this solidified it. Removing my hand from her throat, I started pulling her shorts down her legs while keeping my slow movements on her clit. I let the shorts fall down her legs and to the floor. Hearing her pants in my ear made it hard to restrain. I could bend her over this island and fuck her hard, but that would be too quick. I wanted to watch her squirm...just a little bit. Moving from her clit, I inserted two digits into her enjoying the way she clenched around them. "Gods you're so wet...and it's all for me. Isn't that right love?" I felt her nod against my shoulder. "No, this time I want words. Who's cunt is this?"

"Yours Charlie. Gods it's all yours," she moaned in a low tone.

"That's right baby," I said opening her thighs further. Before I could move my hand again, my jackass of a brother called out my name. His footsteps were getting closer. "Get on your knees and stay quiet," I said pulling my hand away. Hermione got onto the floor in front of me. I couldn't help it, I shoved my fingers into her mouth forcing her to taste herself. She let out another quiet moan and sucked on my digits. I was so hard and even more annoyed by my family.

"Hey, have you seen Hermione?" George asked walking into the kitchen. He stood on the opposite side of the island. I looked up and grabbed one of the many papers in front of me.