Sneaking Out

Three hours had passed, but it felt like no time at all. Through that time, I learned so much about Charlie Weasley. He hadn't visited in years due to a serious injury he had suffered causing him to go through many years of physical therapy. Apparently a dragon had broken free from its cage and torched a muggle city. Charlie put his life on the line containing the fire and all the muggles he could protect. He saved over 70% of the town. He got a few burns, but his major wound, was from when the dragon clawed at him. It had cut open his stomach and almost lost his right leg. He said the doctors took a week to put him all back together. When I asked why he didn't tell his family, he replied with "I didn't want to worry them." To which I smacked his arm. He then told me he didn't say anything because he blamed himself. He said it was his fault the dragon got out. I told him I didn't believe it was true.

Once we got off that dreary topic, I learned all the fun things about him. He does in fact love to read. We could probably sit and talk about our favorite books for hours. His favorite color was blue, which was on his sweater I was still wearing. He enjoyed telling stories of all the dragons he's saved and trained. Kind of reminds me of a puppy rescuer, but bigger and scarier puppies. He was actually six foot three, I was one inch off in my guess. He was 31 years old, making him seven years older than me.

"What do you say we sneak out?" She asked me as I looked through my bag.

"What? Charlie no."

"Oh come on Mione," he said using my nickname. "It'll be fun, plus we are adults, no one can say one thing about it."

"I don't know..."I said sighing. When I looked at him, his eyes were hopeful. What would be the harm? After all we are adults. Plus, I felt safe with Charlie. "Ugh, what the hell let's do it." He smiled standing from his bed. "Where are we going to go?"

"I would love to see this amazing store of yours Ginny keeps raving about." He said winking at me. I grab his hand and apparate right into the center of the store floor. "Geez a little warning next time would be great beautiful." He said standing straight. I blushed and turned away from him.

"Well this is it," I say. He just looks around at the isles of shelves lined with books.

"So this is The Hobbit Hovel?" He asked looking around. I laughed to myself over the name. Only those who read muggle novels will know what that is from. It's also hilarious to see people's faces when they say it for the first time.

"Yep. This is it." When I turn back to him, he looked in awe. I watched as his hand reached up, running his fingers over the spine of a few books. He looked in his natural habitat.

"This is amazing Mione," he said turning back to me. Once his eyes were on me, I felt my whole world stop. Getting to know Charlie over these last few hours has had me feeling something. Something I hadn't felt in a while. All I knew, is I wanted to spend a lot of my time with him. I watched his face, his eyes really, examine mine. He seemed to be contemplating something. Before I could figure out what, his face changed as if he had made a decision. He walked toward me at a fast pace, grabbed my face crashing his lips on mine. My hands found his chest resting there as I kissed him back. I felt like electricity was shooting all through my body. My arms wrap around his neck, I pushed up onto my tiptoes to try and relieve him a bit. He was leaning down to kiss me after all. We broke apart, much to my dismay, and he rested his forehead on mine.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. I know I really loved kissing him. But, my brain was working overtime trying to figure out what it all meant. I shut that part of my thoughts out. I wasn't about to ruin this. For once in my life, I was going to jump into the unknown.

"Hermione..." he whispered before pulling my lips back to his. His arms wrapped around my waist lifting me up. He set me down on the from counter, standing between my thighs. His left hand stayed on my thigh while his right weaved into my hair, just as my hands had found his hair. I felt a small tug at my hair which caused me to moan into Charlie's mouth. His lips left mine, making their way down my neck. I dropped my head back giving full permission to continue.

I can't believe I'm doing this with Charlie Weasley of all people. The man I've barely known a day. I gasp as I feel his lips suck on my skin. His hands fall to the hem of my, well his, sweater. When I don't push him away, he moves his hands up to my chest grabbing my breasts in his large hands. I arch my back into his touch. He brings his lips back to mine kissing me softly.

"As much as I want to, I can't do that to you," he whispers pulling away. "I don't mean that in a negative way beautiful. I don't want to force you into anything." I smile at how caring he is being. He's taking into consideration my feelings. That's not a common occurrence with men nowadays.

"Charlie," I whisper putting my hands on his chest, "you're not forcing me into anything. If you were, I would've stopped you. I...I never do anything like this, but I didn't want it to stop." I look down not wanting my blush to be obvious. His hand lifts my chin to look back at him.

"I know we just met beautiful, but I really like you. I want to do this right. I want to take you out on dates and show you all the love you deserve. I don't want to rush anything." With those words I felt my heart swell. "So, Hermione, will you go on a date with me? I plan on staying for a few months to make it up to Mum and Dad for being away for so long."

"I would love to Charlie," I say smiling at him. He leans in and kisses me.

"Let's get back before someone notices we are gone," he chuckles helping me off the counter. When we apparate back to his room, no one has barged in wondering where we are. I go to my bag and pull out my cotton shorts and a tank top.

"I'm going to change really quick. If you want, I can go sleep on the couch so you can have your bed."

"No it's okay, we can both sleep in the bed. Don't worry beautiful, I'll keep my hands to myself." He winked at me. I laughed walking into the bathroom. Once changed, I walked back into the room, to find a shirtless Charlie laying in bed. Trying my best to avoid staring , I climb into the bed.

"Goodnight Charlie," I say, laying on my side facing the wall. Suddenly his arms wrap around me pulling my back to his chest.

"Goodnight beautiful."