Merry Chrismas

I awoke the next morning with my head laid on his chest. A small smile found its way to my face. Last night was...it was fun. I was thankful he was so considerate.

"Morning beautiful," his raspy morning voice cut through my thoughts. I turned my head up and smiled at him.

Good morning," I say quietly. "Oh Merry Christmas Charlie!" I said getting excited.

"And a Happy Christmas to you," he said. I sat up on my elbow looking down at him. "You're so beautiful," he said quietly. I blushed, but didn't look away. Instead, I drudged up some of my courage and leaned in to kiss him. When I went to pull away, his hand grabbed the back of my neck holding me in place. What was supposed to be an innocent kiss, turned into a heated snogging session. I moved to where I straddled him, not breaking the kiss. His hands cupped my face, licking my bottom lip. I open my mouth to him and our tongues fought for dominance.

"HERMIONE GRANGER AND CHARLIE WEASLEY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Molly screamed from the bottom floor. I pulled away looking down at him.

"What do you think we did?" I ask. She didn't sound too happy.

"I don't know, but we better get down there." I stood from the bed, walking to my bag when I was hit with his sweater. "You look better in that than anything you brought." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, but slipped his sweater on over my tank. Once he was no longer shirtless, sadly, we walked down the stairs. We were met with the eyes of everyone who was currently staying in the house. Molly looked emotionless. I didn't know whether to be scared or not. I'm currently leaning more toward scared.

"Sit." Was all she said. I looked to Charlie who looked just as nervous as I felt. We walked to the two empty chairs, seated between Harry and Ginny. I looked to Ginny confused, but she just looked amused.

"What's going on mum? Is something wrong?" Charlie asked as we sat down. Molly didn't say anything, but simply through a newspaper on the table.

"Explain yourselves," she said motioning to the paper. Confused, I picked it up and read what she was talking about. There on the front page is a moving picture of last night when Charlie had me on the counter of my shop, our lips connected. I turned bright red I'm sure. The article read:

'Merry Christmas Mister Weasley!

Last night, Hermione Granger and Charlie Weasley were caught in a heated exchange! Charlie Weasley, 31, has not been seen in London for quite sometime. Last night he resurfaced locking lips with our favorite war heroine, Hermione Granger, 24. Sources claim they left Miss Grangers shop not long after, to continue their passionate tango in private! How long have the two been a couple? Is there another Weasley marriage happening soon? Will the last eligible Weasley man be taken off the market?

Me, myself, and I would like to know! Stayed tuned as I try my best to get all the details for my avid readers!
Rita Skeeter

"I'm going to fucking kill her," I say covering my face with my hands. Charlie hadn't said a thing. Unable to contain it anymore, Ginny burst into laughter. I glare at her, but she just keeps laughing.

"Passionate tango!" She screeches hitting the table.

"Ugh," I groan putting my head back into my hands. The whole Weasley clan has seen it by now.

"Well?" Molly asks from across the table.

"Mum, I..." Charlie tries to come up with a response, but he's just at a loss for words. We didn't think about the fact that the entire front of my store is glass!

"Why didn't you two tell me you were and item?!"

"Molly, we-" I stop when I look up to see the older witch almost in tears.

"Mum are you okay?" Charlie asks standing to walk to her. She just smiles and nods.

"Oh I'm so happy for you two! I just knew you belonged together! I told Arthur, I told him! I said, our little Charlie and Hermione would be the perfect couple!" She said crying her tears of joy. Charlie looked at me even more confused. I just shrugged not knowing what to say. What the hell is happening?

"Mum..." Charlie went to say something but was cut off by his mom wrapping him in a bone crushing hug. I just shook my head at him. He nodded understand what I meant. We didn't need to ruin her happy mood. It is Christmas after all.

"All my babies are happy! I'm so glad you've all found someone!" She said looking around the table.

"Yes, well, Mione I need to speak with you," Ginny said still giggling. She struggled to stand, and waddled out of the kitchen. I stood up and followed the pregnant witch. Once we reached the living area, she turned to me and smirked.

"What Gin?"

"When we're you going to tell me?!"

"Ginny," I said in a whisper yell, "nothing is going on between us." I said. She just looked at me as if I were stupid.

"Oh yeah, okay sure. So that's not you and my big brother about to fuck on your counter in that picture?" My eyes widened at her. She always was so vulgar.

"I-well we-I didnt-"

"Mione quit stammering and speak a coherent sentence please." I sighed, plopping myself on the sofa.

"Yes that is us. Nothing was going on between us yesterday, but then I was stuck in a room with him for the evening. We got to know each other. He wanted to sneak out and see my shop, so I took him there. I don't know how it happened, but suddenly he was kissing me."

"And you kissed back?" She wiggled her brows at me.

"Gods yes...how could I not? I mean do you see him? He's perfect...it just felt so right. I felt safe and happy." She smiled at me knowingly.

"So what happened after that?" She asked.

"Nothing. He stopped it. He told me how he wanted to do this right. He asked me to go out with him and I said yes."

"But you wanted something to happen?"

"I...yes. Godric yes." I looked at my best friend who was still grinning ear to ear.

"You're so in love with my brother."

"Ginny! We have literally only spent one night together. I know I like him, but isn't love a bit too soon?"

"Not at all. If you love someone, you just know. Now change of subject, why are you still wearing his sweater?" I blushed looking down at the blue knitted sweater on my body.

"Because I wanted to."