CHAPTER FIVE: I AM DYING IN LUST AND ESCTASY.

This chapter contains a sex scene that is not for persons under 🔞 . please kindly move to the next chapter. At this time, Frederick was gazing at his wife.
Her face flushed and her cheeks became red. It was very obvious she was blushing. Thus,  in a moment of shyness, Elizabeth smiled and hid her face on his chest.
"What is wrong my dear wife? You are blushing that is why you are hiding your face from me" Frederick laughed at his wife.
" Come here my lovely wife, there are some nasty things, I want to do to you. so I can't wait to eat you up, because I'm just like a tiger waiting to feast on its prey"
" I just want to have all of you, for my whole body yearns for your touch. I miss having you a lot. So tonight I'm going to show you the stuff I am made of."Frederick said has pushed his wife close to himself.
He pushed himself further, and gave her a very tight hug. she was mesmerized by the scent illuminating his body. His entire body was having a mesmerizing sensation.
And so was Elizabeth, the latter spoke unexpectedly," oh my dearest husband, please. Have all of me, my whole body needs you, I want you to devour me, take all of me, for I am dying in lust and ecstasy. "She pleaded!
The heat that was coming from both couples became so strong and hot. Frederick himself could no longer hold up the urge. It was an endless desire he had for this woman.
He gazed at her for a brief moment and spoke in a lovely and romantic manner. suddenly "my dear Elizabeth I can no longer take it anymore am going to give it to you right now just wait for me a little while."
He carried her like the queen she was and placed her carefully on the bed. And slowly he began to untie the lacing of her gown but in a very romantic way.
She could hear his heart beating faster. And after a while, Fredrick had removed the entire gown and threw them on the floor.
After that he started kissing her, he kissed her earlobe, her chin her lips and she let out a sweet moan "oh oh oh, Yes my lord, you are so sweet, please continue it, don't you dare stop. "
She let out another sweet moan, this made Federick very excited, " Don't worry my wife, I won't stop now. When I've only just started. I won't stop until you've had enough."
She was still wearing a transparent gown on her body. Her nipples and the entire body part were exposed, so he carefully removed the gown
Now, her entire snow-white skin was exposed, this made Frederick very horny. He was filled with lust and desire.
Their bodies were very close now, there could hear each other's heartbeat very well. It was very obvious that they both wanted each other so badly.
It was now her turn to undress him, she slowly started to undress him. Removing the majestic royal regal he was wearing. Elizabeth bit his earlobe, her husband let out a sweet moan.
"Oh, my wife, that's good, that's why I love you. I will never have intercourse with anyone other than you. You are my everything, you are so sweet and I love you."
In a matter of moments,  she was done undressing her husband. And his naked body and manhood were now very much exposed.
His manhood was erect and was now standing and was looking real hard of course." Husband, don't worry I will make you crave for more of me."
"I will satisfy you more than anyone in this entire world." She confessed to him.
"Do to me as you wish, for I am willing to enjoy the sweet woman I fell in love with" Frederick confessed.
Elizabeth put her lips on his manhood and started to give her husband a blow job. She was extremely tender and romantic. She was licking in a loving manner taking it from up to the bottom.
"Elizabeth, please I'm enjoying it, please don't stop, yeah just like that. Continue it's so sweet. My entire body is filled with lust."
"I crave for your lips, just continue sucking my manhood, that way, I can't stop enjoying it. Do it harder and faster. Yeah, suck it harder. That's it, my lovely wife. Harder, faster faster." Frederick pleaded in a  soft tone.
Elizabeth continued massaging, sucking and licking her husband's cock in her mouth. She began to do it rapidly and quickly.
"Oh no, my dear, it is coming I can't hold it up any longer. My long-awaited juice is coming. Oh, it's so sweet."Then suddenly, his sperm came out splashing all over her face and her entire body.
"Wow, that was so sweet my wife."
" Am so glad that I could please you, my husband, it gives me great pleasure to see you satisfied."
"Now it's my turn to satisfy you, my wife," Frederick said as he placed her quickly on the bed.
He then opened her legs and her pussy was then exposed. He immediately spotted her sensitive part. And he moved closer to it
He placed his mouth on her clitoris and started to lick it up and down. Softly and sweetly, he started the entire procedure. He did it very fast and romantic.
Elizabeth was now dying in pleasure and ecstasy, she began to moan, she was enjoying it all along and she began to get excited as well.
"Oh, my lord, please don't stop am enjoying it," she stated in a lovely and mesmerising tone.
All of a sudden, her entire body started to shake, she felt the sweetness moving around her body, and the latter knew her juice was about to come out.
Splash splash splash!!!
In a fit of desire, she screamed just then her juice came out from her pussy and the entire bed became soaked and drenched. Elizabeth breathed heavily with relief.
It was now time for Frederick to insert his manhood, into her vagina. He had already become very horny due to her screams and body movements.
He quickly inserted it into her body and she let out a romantic moan. He did it until his juice came out again. This time it didn't come out on her face. But it came right inside her vagina.
After their lovemaking session, the entire room was filled with lust. And they were satisfied and very exhausted.
They indeed had a peaceful and harmonious night until sleep finally came and took them away.