CHAPTER TEN: THE VISIT TO THE SEER ( 1 )

At exactly midnight, Ethan and his friends decided to make their journey to meet Ambrose the seer. They left the castle in a hurry to get there on time. The journey was a long one so they decided to make it earlier, so when everyone has gotten to bed.  The trio of brothers proceeded to make their trip.
They took three horses and set off on their journey. After a while, they came across some caves and in the hills because Ambrose lived on the outskirts of the forest. All they could hear were the whispering of birds and cricket.
They heard fearful sounds as if there are some dangerous animals in the woods,  They became conscious of themselves so they drew out their swords in preparation for any attack.
At some distance, they found a Lion in front of them. It had shiny eyes it was as if it was ready to devour them. They drew hold tight to their horses as they rode, they were all trained and skilled werewolves. So they had nothing to fear, they were ready for the unknown.
Slowly the Tiger came closer to them, to their greatest surprise the wild animal began to speak to them.
"Warlord, what are you doing in the woods?. "The Tiger asked.
" I came looking for Ambrose, the great seer to have a look into what the future holds for me," Ethan spoke hastily, though he was not scared, he knew he had to be careful around the wild animal.
" I can see that your heart is pure, you can wait patiently to see my master, Ambrose." The tiger looked up and a bird was flying and hovering above their heads.

Prius sighted a particular bird hovering around a particular cave, " I think we are here, that bird is a messenger bird, he will notify Ambrose of our arrival" Prius spoke in a soft tone.
In a matter of time, a man appeared in the dark wearing a black cloak, his face was not shown because it was dark. He stood still as he was standing he was holding a black pigeon in his hand. The strange man finally spoke.
"My warlord, you are welcome to the caves of the Midlands, I have been notified of your arrival earlier now. Please warlord come inside, for I have been waiting for you."
Ethan gestured his hand for this friend to ride into the cave. They followed the strange man patiently until they got to a place where the man asked them to tie their horses.
After tieing their horses to a nearby tree. They kept on following the man until there entered a particular room that was very clean and tidy.
though the place didn't look expensive, it was still beautiful and nice in another way. A fire was burning in the room to keep warm. Due to it that, it was the winter period everywhere was still cold.
The strange man gave them chairs to sit down and thereafter disappeared into another room to make tea for them. After a while, the man came out with a tray of tea and also some grilled chicken.
"My warlord, this is not much, please accept this as a little entertainment from me.
" It is more than entertainment seer Ambrose, Ethan added. Ethan gestured his hand to inform the others to join in the meal. They all started eating including Ambrose himself.
"I think it was the darkness that made me not to know you. I almost thought didn't recognise you again.  Ethan laughed as he spoke.
" it is because of the darkness, now that we are inside you can see my face very clearly. Ambrose said with a smiling face.
After a while, there had all eaten and were all satisfied. Ambrose decided to take them into another compartment inside the cave. For he knew they had important issues to discuss.
"Warlord, you have come to me to find out about your future.
"Yes Ambrose you are very correct" Ethan added.
"My warlord I would like to tell you something in private," Ambrose replied.
"Nathaniel and Prius are my close friend, we are more than friends and I see them as my brothers. So don't worry you can say anything in their present. It is very safe and you can trust them as well." Ethan spoke in a very calm tone.
Ambrose decided to let go of that issue and speak freely to Ethan "warlord what you saw is something that will manifest in the future. The Greek gods Zeus has just revealed what will happen to you in time to come. There will be a time of battle and that battle must take place. There is nothing anyone can do to stop it, for it has been programmed by Zeus. "
"Something will cause dispute between you and mortal humans, you will be sent into battle by your father. You will be favoured and become victorious. All your enemies will fall dead at your feet."
"That is all I'm allowed to see my warlord".
"You are to settle a long time enmity that transpired between us werewolves and mortals. For a long time now, we have been at each other's throats. It is your destiny to restore peace and harmony between the two species."
"Hmmm" Ethan heaved a sigh of relief, "so it is nothing evil because I was so troubled. Ethan added.
" My warlord, it is nothing evil at all. It is just a normal part destined by Zeus for you. I advise you to accept it with all of your heart" Ambrose added.
"Great seer " Nathaniel greeted Ambrose, Ethan's mother wants him to get married right away, she thinks it is the right time for him now. And you know how Alphanaya Annabel behaves, she will be very persistent until Ethan makes a choice. I don't think she will like Ethan's war-lady to be a mortal female. Nathaniel concluded.
" Well, I know Annabel to be a nice werewolf, she loves all her offspring with all of her heart and everything she has. She would never do anything to hurt Ethan, she is a werewolf with a pure heart."  Ambrose stated.
"My warlord, please look into the mirror and see for yourself," Ambrose said in a soft but audible tone."