CHAPTER SEVEN: ETHAN'S FAMILY.

In a kingdom called Kattegat, not too far from Persia. They lived in a warlord whose name was Ethan.  His father was an Alpha Alfred. Alpha is the title given to a king in the werewolves clan.
Ethan also had a younger brother called Caesar. Ethan was a strong werewolf. He was the best of his kind. There was no battle he had ever lost in his lifetime. Ethan was twenty-nine while his younger brother was twenty-six.
Ethan also had a younger sister, whose name was called Lily. Lily was a very nice and lovable child, just like her brother Ethan, she had a pair of blue eyes. A long dark hair that was reaching to her waist, and a pointed nose to go with that.
She was also kind and generous to all her subjects and everyone loved her until she got missing and no one has set eyes on her for two years now
While their mother's name was Alphanaya Annabel. Alphanaya is the title given to a Queen in the werewolf clan. She was very beautiful and very kind as well. Thus she was loved and adored by everyone in the clan.
Ethan had blue pair of eyes, very flexible muscles, and broad shoulders, he also had long black hair reaching to his waist. His skin was pure snow white and fair. He was also very tall. He was indeed very handsome.
His younger brother Caesar had a pair of green eyes, he was also tall and had silver-blonde hair, but he was nothing compared to Ethan in terms of good looks.
And those from the royal household of the werewolves had so many benefits, attached to it. Like they could hear and speak the human languages that other werewolves could not.
Ethan himself was a warlord because that is the title given to a prince in the werewolves clan that was situated in Kattegat.
Apart from that, he was fearless and brutal when it comes to battles and war. Because the quest for power, fame, and wealth had always been ultimate.
But the most lovely part of it was that Ethan was always loving and caring to the entire werewolves clan. He was not like his younger brother that was mean and wicked.
The two warlords were words apart, Ethan was kind and merciful, he hated oppression and molestation among his clan. But his younger brother Caesar was the direct opposite of him. The latter was always in support of molestation and wickedness and evil ran through his veins.
Ethan will sometimes fight with his younger brother over issues concerning the clan. There was such a disagreement among them that was so strong that they had to seek their parent's attention in settling the disputes between the two warlords.
Ethan was inside the clan drinking alcohol with some of his friends when his brother Ceasar stumbled there to collect tax from the bar attendant over there.
The bar attendant said he had already paid his tax and saw no reason why he should pay some more again. But Ceasar became furious. He wouldn't listen to the man, he ordered his guards to close down the bar and throw the owner of the bar into his father's dungeon.
Ethan was present, by this time his brother wasn't aware that the latter was around and drinking liquor with his friends. , "How dare you?" Ethan stood and yelled in a very loud tone.
"What is wrong with you" Ceasar. Do you know it is very unfair to collect tax twice from a citizen's hand?" He screamed at the top of his voice hoping his brother would hear him loud and clear.
Ethan's friends were still drinking at the table, Prius and Nathaniel. But they were currently in their human form. There were not royalty but they both earned it because of their pure heart.
Prius and Nathaniel stood up facing ceaser now.  They had already transformed into their werewolves forms.
They had grown fangs and hard claws. Their head had now transformed into a beast. Their eyes had turned red and they had also grown long tails. They were facing their warlock cease now without fear.
Caesar became scared, he knew that in terms of fighting his brother was far better than him. For he knew any werewolf who can transform into a mortal that is not of royalty was very strong, fearless and skilled.
Thus, Ceasar knew he was no match for Ethan. " Ethan why don't we report the matter to father, let him settle the dispute by himself."
"Okay, I agree, you may lead the way," Ethan said. As he and his companions changed back to their mortal form. Ceasar walked passed them and Prius and Nathaniel followed.
On getting to the castle, Ethan spoke first to their father" my dear father I was drinking at one of the bars in the clan with my friends Prius and Nathaniel. Only to find my Ceasear trying to collect double taxes from the owner of the bar." Ethan spoke in a flat tone.
"Caesar " Their father yelled his name,
"Yes, father" the latter answered with a stammering voice.
"What your brother said now, is it the truth? Are you guilty or not? Do you need the services of the Seer in the clan?. "Answer me you pervert."
"Am sorry father, what Ethan said is the truth. I was blinded by greed, so I came up with a plan to extort another tax forcefully from the citizens. Please forgive me, father, I beg of you." Caesar spoke in a stammering voice, for there was fear written all over his face.
"Is ok my son, it is not good to be evil and greedy to your subjects. You should try to learn from your elder brother Ethan. Everyone in the entire werewolf clan loves and respects him. Because Ethan has everyone's peace and progress as a priority. Just look at the way, he stood up for the shop owner. Am sure he is more than grateful to him now. " Alfred spoke calmly to caesar in a soft tone right inside the throne room.
"And also to add to what your father has said, you can still be a better warlord Never give up keep on trying." Their mother added as she gazed at Caesar.
"You may all leave the throne" Alfred added.
"Ethan"  Annabel called out his name.
"Where are you off to my son? "
"Nowhere, in particular, mother, I will just go back to my chambers."
"Ok, then I will like to talk to you, later this evening after dinner". She smiled while gazing at her son.
" No problem mother, I will be waiting," Ethan said as he strolled to his quarters wondering what his mother would like to discuss with him after dinner.