chapter 3:

Don't own FOZ & ace combat 7

Author pov:

Henrietta listed all the names of the said corrupted people. Trigger sends donnie saito lex & osean special forces to tristain academy.

Agnes had to stay aboard the titan so she can get better. Strider 3 stays with her just in case if she boils again. Saito takes off on his f2 super Kai. Henrietta in he'd flight suit borrowed helmet. Lex hills flying his f14d super tomcat armed to the teeth.

Destroyer: << Allright Henrietta. Take a deep breath this is different than riding a wyvern or a dragon >>

Henrietta: << okay >>

He's cleared for take off. She felt the gs as the tomcat catapults.

(3:37 - 3:45 only)

She grunted. " great founder "

Destroyer: << your feelings gs now. Your gonna be okay >>

Timeskip:

Louise siesta heard something coming. F2 super Kai flew past them at high-speed.

(Only vid I can find)

F15e flew past the school.

Lastly f14.

Students got spooked in panic. F14 first landing. Within the walls. Luckily her knights got their first let Osmond know about her arrival.

F14 taxied right before landing within the walls of the school since f14 is too big to fit through it. Same goes for f15e & f2 viper.

Timeskip:

Henrietta was helped by Destroyer he put her down used her water magic to recover herself from jet lagging she took the helmet revealing to everyone.

Choppers appeared escorted by apache. Henrietta sees Osmond's secretary. She used a spell to pulverize her.

Osmond: your highness?!

Henrietta: seal team. Here's count Mott's address grabbed him. There's been a corruption within our country.

To be continued:

Changing a ton of things

Later