chapter 4: lexXhenreitta

Don't own anything

Author pov:

osean seal team & tristainia knights raided count Mott's place. They grabbed him. Took him traistain academy of magic. They also went to the castle to grab justice Minister & cardinal manzerin. They also assassinated shaffield for working with reconquista & her loyal master king Joseph without both forces knowing she has been killed.

They took them to the titan for interrogation. Meanwhile agnes woke up in the infirmary James watching married with children.

James noticed her awake.

James: hello. Henrietta cast a spell on me & the others so we can understand you

He gives her tea

Agnes: Merci

(0:00 - 1:10 only)

James nodded. Agnes brighten her mood. All this time growing up. Finding her villages killers but never in her mind that this ship revealed ton of things.

She & princess didn't think the pope was behind all this & false religion, minister had plans of selling their country to any enemy country.

Now her target is the pope instead the flame snake. Agnes hugging behind erusean ace nephew of yellow 13 crying buried her face on his back.

He turned around & hugged her. Later on the crumbling dirt, count mott, justice Minister & cardinal manzerin. All on their knees for execution. If sending them stand trial they will end up being Scott free, but not this time. Henrietta cuts their heads off with her sword.

(2:32 - only)

Princess never like shedding blood. But finding out this whole thing was a joke she ain't gonna be very happy. During that titan finally has contact from their world.

They send the information. To osea ustio & other allied nations. Meanwhile her familiar lex hills gave her tea sat down next to her.

Henrietta: false religion has really messed up our society

Lex: it's nothing new. I heard you rejected the marriage with a prince at kirche's country

Henreitta: how did you know?

Lex: i used to be a ustio black ops operative 88th tactical fighter division whiplash classified one at that

Trigger: sorry to bother you two. Ustio government has decided for you to marry henerietta

They both turned red. It was so sudden sure they just met. She didn't think it that way. His country has very good resources mostly from area B7R aka the round table.

Lex: I'm a mercenary I bend every rule of the war. In my own good deeds. I wanted to leave the force to settle down life

Trigger: well you died once come back to life as a half android by my osean people

Henerietta: HUH?

lex: story of a another time. I'll accept this country needs a change. Your going to familiar exhibition right?

Henrietta: oui. I have to take you to a sword shop first. * caressed his cheek * you remind me of Wales

Lex: does Wales do this

He first kissed her. She gasped but instead of passing out she returned it wrapped her arms around him. He did the same.

Trigger: not here. Strider 2. Take saito donnie & Yuri to the academy

Changing alot of things.

Lex is a mercenary he goes where wind takes him too.

He's KIA under the cover up nicknamed devil dog.

Tac name does appear.

He already succeeded on saving ustio once back in 2004 but still classified.

Has has no motive on continuing his career so him leaving the force to be with female characters like Henrietta.

Later