chapter 16:

Don't own anything

Dr shroader pov:

here she comes. She's learning so fast. That's her 10th sortie. Seymour was wso queen Henrietta is a new pilot. She was behind the controls of the su30.

She & king destroyer had recently signed to further advanced their military. Based on culture they only have 50 mirage 2000s & 5 refale ms, during that time queen herself made a choice on becoming a pilot herself her husband recently left the force to do king duties. Still she is the queen.

Her body is remarkable flexible. As a water mage, her body is able to handle the gs without no strain. She has said water spirit did something to her, she didn't need a special suit.

(9:57 - 11:02 only)

She has unlimited willpower. Mihaly came with his granddaughters (robotic implants thanks to destroyer) along with princess rosette. Came to their new hanger. Henrietta is now behind the controls on a refale m.

What ever this water spirit did to her it made her not human. Queen told me that on raining days her magic is amped up as if her body is like a living battery charger.

Other mages of this world Don't classified as mages except void mages like her I heard her childhoods friend's mother Karin is a natural wind mage.

Results are excellent.

Theme ends Epilogue:

Henrietta flies the upgraded rafale m.

Plane arched up at a short take speed.

(12:05 - 12:24 only)

Captain & other new council members all jaw dropped. She hit gs multiple times. Even her wyvern knight squad weren't able to keep up lex is bickering at them you creatures can't keep up something that goes fast.

She is not queen of the skies. But she is ready to fly 2 jets. Cfa 44 nosferatu & f22 demon aka super raptor.

(Song for the f22 demon)

later