chapter 8:

Don't own anything

Due to henretta as a void mage where more focusing on her & destroyer

Author pov:

Summer kicks in. More allied nations came to meet tristain officials. Henrietta reevaluated the council. Lex with his soon to be wife driving to the lake lagdorian.

They got there.

Lex: like the scenery but what are we doing here?

Henrietta: before we get married. There is a tradition here

Delfinger: you love it destroyer

Lex pov:

I looked at the sword annoyed then I turn to her blushed shocked. She's stripping right in front of me.

Henrietta told me to stripped too

Henrietta told me to stripped too. Dammit this is embarrassing. So I strip. In the water we vowed for love kissing each other. Tristian customs of marriage is weird but it's actually quite relaxing.

What I did noticed I detected her energy from the water. Out of all mages she is 100% a real mage. She is very strong water aligned, on top of that she is a void mage with very controlled explosions, water based powers & impressive sword plan.

She told me she gets stronger on raining days.

Afterwards we got our clothes back on. But we heard someone coming. Henrietta used a spell to cloak my humvee we hid up the tree. My arms wrap around her soft waist.

Saito aka tailor strider 8. Pink girl Louise trigger blonde goldilocks & the boy who lost the fight against slat. Got really in trouble for it too by osea & Emmerian air force.

Henrietta: a cure?

Lex: love potions. She accidentally drank it but didn't know it was a love potion she almost seduced saito

We waited until blonde summoned the water spirit. They look at awe. As they listen they noticed two people in coats attacked it. They defended them until Louise woke up & fired her wind spell at them.

Henrietta & I jumped down. Took her sword & scepter out summoned a barrier out blocking between them. Saito & trigger turned around about to aim their guns at me but relaxed.

Henrietta: I seen enough

Author pov:

Montmorenzy felt a cold glare from her majesty herself. Violet beauty didn't like what she done. Love potions are illegal in tristain, she did not like what she done. Keeping her lover like that into tricking him but Louise dranked it accident.

Henrietta: is there anyway you fix this?

Montmorenzy: non je n'ai pas encore

Henrietta: I know what have you have to do. But why haven't you done it?

Water spirit: because these two are not my attackers

Lex: someone stole something from you

Water spirit: yes devil dog. They stolen a ring

Destroyer: ring that can use easy necromancy, bring someone back from the dead. I know who took it. Cromwell ringing any bells

Trigger: Albion dictator

The others gasp.

Henretta: let me guess black ops stuff?

Lex: I been studying your world alot. Cromwell guy has the body of your cousin. We found another void mage named tiffania & another one I cannot say now. Pope is one too. Anyways he cab use that to give Wales a false soul use him to kidnap you

Trigger: our drones heard everything what that fool said

Henrietta: when I see him. I'll take it from him. He dies by his hands

Lex: how you know my nickname?

Water spirit: the prohecy is true. You will change the world ace pilot. We will meet again but before I go. Your majesty this is for you

She cast spell on her. Whatever it is her power increased. Purple electricity surrounding her. It gave the drop to blonde & it return to the lake. Henreitta looked at goldilocks with stern.

Henrietta: now then what do with you

To be continued:

One more chapter before I got to bed early for inventory at my job at 6:00 am.

Later