chapter 11:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Crowd of tristainan people cheered for a quick easy victory thanks to the new allies. King destroyer will make a speech to change society, rid of corruption, all treated equally, resources increased by yours truly area B7R ustio & osea.

Kids cheering on for the roar of jets echoing through the skies of tristania.

(Author note: idk what's wrong with the video. I'm gonna log on to my account on laptop. I just logged in. Videos on my books are playing but not on phone. Odd)

Strider team are split. They figured the next stupid war they don't need lrssg to be up in the air. Tiffania came to the castle escorted by boomer. They said her cousin Henreitta needed some down time. So she stayed in the castle.

In the master bedroom queen cried burried her face on lex's shoulder. Holding this pain for a long time finally she saw justice. Hearing of Wales & her father's voice telling her thank you & move on with her husband.

Lex: I know how it feels. I avenged my death by killing varcolac squadron. Classified osea team of science team brought me back to life. Unknown said program canceled now here I am.

Henrietta: you able to live once again. (Sniff)

They separated the hug. Due to feeling of jet lagging. She took off her attire.

As lex leaves

As lex leaves. She grabbed his hand.

Henrietta: I know your tired yourself. Stay with me

He smiled cuddle with his wife. He'll write his speech down another time. As the two slept.

Epilogue:

Slat landed at tarbes. He helped siesta his first girlfriend climb off the f15e strike eagle. People of tarbes ecstatic about the jet.

She kisses him.

Siesta: my family wanted to meet you. My cousin is at the capital so

Slat: cool. Dance with the angels

There gonna be some omakes in between

Later