Chapter 2 (Rewrite)

-3D POV-

The now full team walked into their dorm and they saw a door leading to a separate room.

Y/N: *whistle* Nice dorm.

Manu: Thank you. It took a while to decorate it. Anyway, welcome to Team MAYY (Majesty).

Y/N: Good to be here.

Manu: Now let's finish our introduction. You know the names but you also need to know our semblances and what weapon we use for us to work as a team. I'll start. My semblance is called Hawk Eye. It gives me enhanced sight and precision so I never miss my shots. I use a bow and a dust infused arrows.

Yorra: My semblance is a simple strength and speed amplifier. And I use a sword and knifes which combine into a greatsword, i can also use dust with it. It's over there.

She pointed to her bed where her weapon was laying.

Y/N: *whistle* Now that's a blade.

Yorra: That's what she said~ Speaking of blades~ what about- *gets bonked*

Ada: Down girl. Anyway my semblance is similar to my brother and as you can guess, I'm a bull faunus. While he can absorb, store and send back energy with his sword I instead absorb and store the energy and I can either make myself stronger or transfer it to others. My weapon is a katana and a dust gun.

 My weapon is a katana and a dust gun

Y/N: So you're a support.

Ada: Yes mostly.

Y/N: I guess it's my turn. The name's Y/N Atlas and I have 3 semblances.

The trio: 3!?!

Y/N: Yup, this first is good luck. Anywhere I go I get lucky and I can't turn my semblance off. The second is that I can transform into any type of bird and considering I'm a bird faunus I can also talk to them.

Manu: Wait you're a faunus?

Y/N: Yup. *shows his wings* I can hide and show my wings at will but it gets uncomfortable and hurts to have my fings hidden for a long time. *folds his wings*