Chapter 4 (Rewrite)

I apologize for the delayed post. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-3D POV-

The scene opens to the same infinite dark ocean with blood red moon shining above them in red sky with black clouds. But this time Y/N also appeared in it and started to look around.

Y/N: Where the fuck am I?

???: In your mind.

He turned around and was met with 2 people looking at him. But one of them was made out of red smoke with lightning coming out of it.

 But one of them was made out of red smoke with lightning coming out of it

???: We brought you here to give you what yours.

???: Indeed. I am Itachi Uchiha. And I am your ancestor on your mother's side.

???: While I'm your ancestor on your father's side. But my name you will need to find out yourself.

Y/N: So, what do you mean what's mine?

???: Let us explain.

Itachi: For centuries people knew the legend of the silver eyed warriors who fought against the forces of grimm, some even knew who they were. But eventually the tale became only a fairy tale.

???: But there were also two more clans who worked in the shadows, they fought and killed bigger and more dangerous grimm. Some of them were even able to duel the queen of grimm Salem and lived to tell a tale.

Itachi: One of those clans were the Uchihas. We possess special eyes, The Sharingan and it's evolved form, Mangekyou Sharingan.

???: While we possessed something powerful, weapons of mass destruction that could disintegrate any grimm by a mere touch

???: While we possessed something powerful, weapons of mass destruction that could disintegrate any grimm by a mere touch. And in time, we developed a weapon that could kill Salem, a weapon that not only would burn her body to nothingness but also her soul.

Y/N: Okay that's pretty cool. So what do I need to do to get the powers?

Itachi: For the Sharingan, nothing. You were supposed to unlock it already. But it is being blocked by the energy which I'm not familiar with.