Chapter 6

Forgot to remove the word from the title XD. Now then, hope you enjoy

-3D POV-

Right now Y/N was sitting on one of the beds with Bladewolf layed down at the bottom of the bed. The girls meanwhile sat on the other 2 beds.

Blake: So that's it? You went to some cave you've been told by 2 men in your dream and came back with a cannon, an energy sword and a high-tech mechanical dog.

Y/N: A wolf actually but yes. Oh and my new eyes.

He changed his eyes into sharingan and then into eternal mangekyou. The girls were surprised, well, except Ruby because she was patting Bladewolf and looking at him to see what weapons he had. The good robo boy was loving the affection.

Weiss: What, are those eyes?

Y/N: Oh these are called the sharingan. They have pretty neat abilities like I can become invincible because all your attacks will pass through me, do an illusion on you and it can be whatever I want. I can even make black flame appear that can't be extinguished and it will burn anything and everything for 7 days and 7 nights if I won't make it dissappear.

Yang: Okay that's cool. But what kind of illusions?

Y/N: I can make you relive all your live but without your hair and for us it will be only 17 seconds while for you it will be 17 years.

Yang: *gasps and grabs her hair protectively* You monster!

Y/N: Or I can make Weiss experience life where she can do whatever she wants. Like a revenge on her father.

Weiss: I might actually ask you to do that sometime.

Manu: Wait, if you can cast illusions then can you also control people?

Y/N: I can. But I won't do it on you so don't worry. 'Unless I get in some deep shit'

Manu: You better not.

Blake: Anyway guys I think we should head to sleep, we have class tomorrow.

Manu: I agree.

Team RWBY started to head out, with Yang dragging Ruby out cos she didn't want to leave, but Blake stayed and entered Y/N's room and locked the door. On the other side you could hear a lot of wings flapping cos the birds left the room. While Y/N waited for Blake to unlock the door he saw Bladewolf lay down at the end of Manu's bed and shut down.

Y/N: 'guess that's how he sleeps'

Soon enough he heard a click and the door was unlocked so he entered and closed and locked the door behind him. When he looked at the bed he got a little nosebleed.

Blake: You made me worried so right now you'll make it up to me

Y/N: What about the classes?

Blake: Fuck the classes. I need you to fuck me good right now.