Chapter 9

-3D POV-

This Wednesday morning for Summer started rather nice. First she woke up on Y/N's lap which she had to admit was very comfortable to sleep on. She sat up with a bit of trouble and when she looked at herself she saw that her torso bas bandaged. She then got worried that Tyrian got away but then remembered what she saw before passing out. And that's Y/N killing Tyrian. She decided to tell Ozpin about that but as of right now she focused on the cookies that fell on her lap when she got up. She opened the bag and started to munch on them savoring every single bite and enjoying the taste. After she finished she looked out of the window of the bullhead and saw that they were getting close to Vale. When she looked at Y/N she noticed something new. He now had earings. Hanafuda earrings Ozpin told her about when he revealed the truth about Salem and the people that once fought on his side and had a very sacred art that could make Salem mortal for a few seconds. Unfortunately they were all killed by Salem, or so she thought. One survived and carried on the legend about the sacred arts. And the name for them is Sun Breathing. A technique so deadly that you are required to know how to use a katana properly to even try learn it. While she was in her thoughts she didn't notice Y/N wake up and put her head back on his lap. She only noticed when he started to pat her on the head.

Y/N: Had a good sleep?

Summer: Yes. About what happened yesterday, did you really kill him?

Y/N: The scorpion guy? Yeah. He won't bother anyone ever again.

Summer: How do you feel?

Y/N: Hmm?

Summer: You killed a person. How can you be so calm?

Y/N: Not the first time I killed someone. At my early childhood I already understood how truly cruel this world is so as the years went I accepted it. No matter what you believe into. In this world if nothing works, killing is the last plan.

Summer: Oh.

Pilot: Arriving at Beacon in 2 minutes!

Y/N: Understood!

As the bullhead landed Y/N helped Summer get up and got her to the infirmary where she can rest and when they arrived Ozpin was already waiting for them. Y/N helped Summer to the bed and then left shortly after as he had classes to attend to.

Summer: Ozpin Y/N is-

Ozpin: I know, I saw the earrings.

Summer: Does that mean we have a chance against her?

Ozpin: Yes. Yes we do. Now tell me what happened.

Summer: Well everything started as usual with me killing grimm. But half through it one of Salem's lackeys showed up.

Ozpin: Who exactly?

Summer: I think his name was Tyrian. He was a scorpion faunus. He fought me along with the grimm and I managed to kill the grimm and he was the last but I couldn't keep up. I was exhausted at that point and he got an upperhand. If it wasn't for Y/N I would be dead.

Ozpin: I see. What of Tyrian?

Summer: Y/N killed him. And it happened so quick. It's like he teleported and Tyrian'a head just fell off of his body.

Ozpin: I see. Now rest Summer. You earned it.

With that he left the infirmary and was now going to his office. On his way there he thought of his old friend.

Ozpin: 'to think that your descendants still live to this day. I know you are watching Yoruichi, after all, your family helped me for decades for which I'm thankful'