Chapter 3 (Rewrite)

The handcannon will be revealed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-3D POV-

Right now Summer was running to Y/N's dorm but she stopped when she remembered that she doesn't know where it is. So instead she changed her course and ran to her daughters dorm. When she arrived she knocked and went inside and saw Ruby, Yang, Weiss and Blake talking among themselves. Ruby saw her mom and turned to her.

Ruby: Oh hey mom.

Summer: Hey sweetie. I have a question, do you know where Y/N's dorm is.

Ruby: Yes. Why?

Summer: Well he took Quill and Raven to his dorm to have a Branwen family talk and I'm not sure that'll end well.

Yang: Then what are waiting for.

The family of 3 ran out of the dorm while Blake and Weiss looked at each other and decided to follow. When they arrived Summer knocked on he door and Manu opened it.

Manu: Yes?

Summer: Hello, is Y/N here?

Manu: Yes, his room is that one. *points at the door*

She let them in and they rushed to his room when they ran in they immediately were met with red eyes of more than 30 crows. When they looked around they saw Raven and Quill standing in corner of the room with big bumps on their heads with Y/N behind them.

Y/N: Now stay there and think about what you did. If you even dare to try and leave my friends have permission to attack and drag you back here. Oh and *takes the flask from Quill* no alcohol till I come back.

He then turned around and saw the girls looking at him with surprised faces.

Y/N: Oh hey. Need something?

-Y/N POV-

Summer: Y/N what did you do?

Y/N: Oh just read them a lecture, punished them and now they will stand in that corner till I come back or till they get my permission to leave. Now to change into something casual.

Ruby: Where are you going?

Y/N: On a date. Got the text a few minute ago.

Blake: Neo?

Y/N: Neo, you know how she is.

Blake: Yep. Don't be too late, I'll require cuddles later.

Y/N: Okay.

Yang: Wait a damn minute. Cuddles? What are you? Dating?

Blake: *sigh* Guess the cats are out of the bag.

Y/N: Pfff- sorry. But anyway if you don't mind please leave the room I need to change.

Yang: Sure sure, meanwhile *looks at Blake* We'll need to hear the full story.

Blake: Fine. Also Y/N when do you think Neo will ask you to *covers Ruby's ears* fuck her? *uncovers Ruby's ears*

Y/N: Don't know. Maybe next week but meh, won't be my first time anyway.

Yang: WAIT HOLD ON! You already lost your V card? How? When?

Y/N: Last year. And how? Uhhhhhhhh-

~flashback to previous birthday~

-Y/N POV-

I'm. Fucking. Bored. Old man left for a few days and I'm celebrating my birthday alone. I wish Blake was here. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and when I opened it my jaw dropped to the floor.