Chapter 8- {You Have Me}

To get Jungkook out of the facility and into the car was a breeze. It only took a few minutes to get in then they were on their way off on the highway. During the car ride, Jungkook wouldn't stop screaming because he feels like if he would fall out of the moving vehicle. "Jungkook calm down you big baby!" Jimin laughed, how can he be terrified of a car?

"How are you so calm with this? I'm going to die!" He continued to act childish until Jimin gave him his hand to hold. Surprisingly, that shut him up immediately. What also made Jimin smile was how he intertwined his fingers into his hand then pressed it against his chest.

"He is so adorable." Jimin thought but that quickly got out of his mind. He can't fall in love with an experiment, that is strictly forbidden. "Alright, we are here. Hurry up and get in now." Jimin warned because Jungkook was only wrapped in a towel. If the neighbors see that, they might think in a very horrible manner that he is smuggling people.

Jimin quickly parked his car in the garage and unpacked his items then carefully put them away. If any of those strong acids or chemical bottles break, hell might open. As he opened the door then entered the house, he awed at the sight of Jungkook on his couch, wrapped up in his fluffy blanket.

"Come on kook, I can't have a naked man running around in my house now can I?"  In my opinion, I think he'll like that but says what, it's his house and his rules. Jimin brought the boy into his bedroom and told him to sit while he get some clothes for him. "Hmm, what is this?" Jungkook thought. He spotted a white envelope under Jimin's night stan.

"Here you go, I got some clothes for you. It would be a bit small- what is that in your hand?" Jimin asked while placing a pile of clothes onto the bed. "I-i don't know, I just found it under your night stan. I didn't mean to go into your privacy." Jungkook stuttered out with his voice cracking like delicate glass. Jimin felt bad and went over to him. He sat on the bed then hugged Jungkook, gently stroking his back.

"It's ok...you didn't do anything wrong. Why don't you put on your clothes and we can open this envelope together. How does that sound?" The younger sniffled and said 'ok' then he adorably walked over to the end of the bed and changed his clothes. "You're something Jungkook...boy oh boy..." Jimin mumbled as he watched him change.

He quickly looked away when he noticed that he was finished changing and told him to come up on the bed with him. Jimin gently opened the envelope and to his surprise, he felt a swarm of emotions began to pile up on him. "Jimin...who is this man and woman?" Jungkook asked. 

His eyes began to glimmer with water and small sobbing sounds came out. "Jimin?..." Jungkook called out again. "They....they are my parents Jungkook." He mumbled while resting his head in Jungkook's chest, shedding even more tears. "Hey hey, what's wrong? Why is liquid coming out of your eyes?" He asked, for some reason, he didn't like to see Jimin sad.

"My mom...she always wanted the best for me and all I did when I was younger was shut her out. I didn't want anything to do with her and my dad. Well...he died in a car accident which in reality, they said was a suicide."

Jungkook felt his heart ache when he heard this. He gently brought Jimin up  and hugged him while Jimin hugged him back tightly. "I-i miss them so much. I'm lonely most of the time and now...all of the affects are hitting me." He cried out. "Well...you aren't anymore because you have me now. I'm here for you and I'll always be very for you no matter what."

Jungkook admitted. Jimin sniffled a bit and got up. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks were flushed as he looked into Jungkook's eyes. "R-really? Are you really willing to stay by my side?" He asked. "I will, I won't ever leave you no matter what. I'll always find my way back to you. If I'm lost and if you are to, I'll be in your heart till I can find you."

These touching words made Jimin smile yet again. He was so glad that he  created Jungkook because he isn't just a experiment to him anymore but a special person to him now. Hopefully, forever more and beyond this state of life.