Chapter 15- {Visiting Time}

When the Jikook couple was on the plane, Jimin couldn't contain his excitement at all. Just the thought of him finally getting to see his mother after many long and dreadful years, made him feel as if he got a epiphany. "Oh my gosh, we are landing, Jungkook wake the fuck up!" He whispered while vigorously shaking the boy awake.

Jungkook thought the plane was about to crash and he got up gasping for air but in reality, it was just his boyfriend. "Damn...you really need to calm down. I mean, I don't have a mother but I have you and that's amazing. You sure are full of energy today." Jimin rolled his eyes and gently pushed Jungkook to the side and made his way out of the plane. It's not like Jungkook mind at all, this is a very important trip for Jimin.

After he got off the plane, he went to the front office and collected their luggage and met Jimin outside by the taxi Stan. "What took you so long?" Jimin pouted. That was extremely adorable, how can someone be angry yet so cute at the same time? "We wasn't the only people on the plane my love but anyways, look, a car is here for us."

"Really?" Jimin questioned and turned his head to the road. To his surprise, their was a car in front of them. Huh, seems like Jungkook planned everything just right. The driver got out of the car and greeted Jungkook then he proceeded to help him pack the luggage in the trunk. "Jimin, why don't you go sit in the car, I'll come in as soon as I am finished with our luggage."

His boyfriend nodded excitedly and hopped into the car, Jungkook got him impatiently waiting. "Is he Mrs.Park's son?" The driver asked suddenly. Jungkook was surprised that he knew Jimin's mother and couldn't hold the urge to ask him. "Yes...how do you know him?" He responded. "Well...quite a while ago, his name and face was practically everywhere in every country.

"Huh? Why, did something happen to him?"

"Sir...he is the missing boy, his name was world wide after his strange disappearance. His poor mother searched day and night for him. She couldn't sleep no matter how much she tried. All she wanted was to have her son back, nothing else no matter how much therapist she went to, they all couldn't help." Then it clicked to Jungkook. He remembered about Jimin telling him that he ran away but he didn't think it was this drastic.

"I-i wow, I didn't know. Thank you for telling me."

"It was my pleasure sir, let us get a move on. I'm sure Mrs.Park will be so elated to see her son after so long."

Quickly, Jungkook closed the trunk and got into the car. He turned to Jimin who was looking at him angrily but still had that cute little poute. "What?" He asked, trying to hold in a laugh. "What took you so long? Can't you see that I want to see my eomma, hurry let's go!" Jimin exclaimed, Jungkook chuckled and tried to calm him down then he told the driver to go.

When the car began to move, Jimin slowly calmed down and placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder. The ride was smooth and calming, not a sight of cars on the road nor any loud music from vendors. Jimin's home country was more peaceful compared to where he lived. As soon as you step outside your house, their goes your peace and hello loud noises.

Jimin's eyes got heavy from all of this excitement in his body so he took a short nap but when the car came to a abrupt stop, he woke up. "We are here sir." The driver said and it didn't take Jimin to long for his energy to come back. He quickly got out of the car, almost tripping and stared at the house. "Thank you for a lovely drive, I will make sure he gets to see his mother." Jungkook kindly said.

After paying the driver and getting their luggage out of the car, Jungkook waved good bye to the kind man and walked to Jimin. He stood in the exact same spot as he did when he got out and didn't move a inch. "Love? Are you ok darling?" Jungkook called out to him. "I just can't believe it. I-i'm really here, I'm home Jungkook." He said in a cracked up tone. "Shh, come on, we still need to see your mother."