Chapter 18- {Emergency Return}

Jimin's eyes snapped open as he panted heavily. His whole body was covered in a cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding, looking around the room suspiciously and paranoid. He gets up cautiously, shivering, rubs head and eyes and tries to fully awaken. Then, he stumbles into the bathroom, looks into the mirror slowly, cautiously, as if he was not sure of what he’ll see.

Then, Jimin noticed that his clothes felt a bit wet and once his eyes were fully adjusted to the light, he got a good look of himself in the mirror and almost screamed. "HELP ME JIMIN!" There, in the reflection of the mirror was Jungkook. His body was covered in cuts as he began to bleed out. Jimin started to panic but as soon as he tried to speak to Jungkook, he realized that he was asleep and woke up gasping for air in a hospital bed.

"Guys! He is awake." Jin whispered. Immediately, everyone in the room rushed over and went besides Jimin's bed, so amazed that he was alright. "Ah Jimin, how are you feeling now?" The doctor asked while fixing his clear glasses on his face. Jimin was confused though, he didn't know what was happening at that time. One moment his was with his boyfriend and the next, in the hospital. "Why am I here? W-where is Jungkook!"

He began to panic again and that caused his heart to pound. "Take it easy Jimin, relax for me-" the doctor tried to say but Jimin wouldn't listen. "Relax? How the fuck am I supposed to relax huh? My fucking boyfriend is missing!" He yelled. Soon, he got another strange feeling in his chest. His body looked so weak and everyone was very worried for him.

"My son please...you need to relax. Yes I know Jungkook is missing but your health means more to us. Are u sure that he didn't go out for a walk?" Mrs.Park asked.

"No...mom...I know Jungkook. H-he would always make sure and tell me everything. This is n-not like him, I need to go, now!"

Jimin hurriedly got off the bed, ripping off the tubes to his skin and ran off, leaving his family and friends behind. "Jimin, wait!" Taehyung yelled. Why is Jimin acting so mysterious all of a sudden? Before they left the room, Jin thanked the doctor to not sound rude and proceeded out. He saw everyone back at the parking lot looking as if they saw a ghost.

"Why are you all standing here and where is Jimin?" He asked. Everyone stayed silent as if they didn't want so speak. "He...he left Jin. Once he came downstairs, he took the keys from the front office officer, got into the car and drove off before we even had a chance to catch him."

Oh this is bad, really bad. No one understands why Jimin is so tensed except Jimin himself. Driving down the road like a maniac, Jimin drifted into many lanes, passed many red lights, just to make it back at the airport. He didn't care if people were looking at him like if he is an insane person, all he cares about is to fly back home.

Running into the airport, he went into the main office to speak with the supervisor. "Mr.Park, I shouldn't be seeing you until a few weeks or months from now, is everything alright?" The supervisor asked while drinking his coffee. "No, horrible! I need a flight back to Mexico now! Something came up and I need to make a emergency flight back."

"But sir, all of the flights are booked. I'm afraid that their is nothing that we can do."

"Please, please I beg you Ronald. I need to get back. Look, if you at least get me on a plane, I'll put in a good word for you in a medical school. I really need to go!"

Ronald hated seeing his old friend in distress, he just got to see him yesterday and he is leaving so soon. "Ah Jimine...ok look, I'll call my private jet to come and pick you up. Please...will we even see each other again?" He asked desperately. "Ron...I'll see what I can arrange but for now, I need to go. Thank you, bye!" That was the last word that he said to anyone before getting on the jet.

Jimin sat impatiently on the aircraft, thinking about many things. About Jungkook's where about, his friends and family that he left behind as well as his own health. He tried countless times to call Jungkook's phone but it seems as if it was turned off or it is dead. Then, his own phone began to buzz and go crazy. It was his friends and his mother trying to contact him.

"I'm sorry...but I can't reply now, I need to find Jungkook." He mumbled and switched his phone off so he won't feel guilty everything he sees a missed call or a text message. The jet wasn't fast enough for his liking so Jimin decided to take a quick nap to calm his brains a bit and maybe, that can help him pass some time.

Slowly, he closed his eyes and drifted off from how tired he actually was. Nothing can prepare him for what he will be seeing soon. During Jimin's nap, the flight went successfully. That had to be the most relaxing nap he ever had, well...up to a certain point. "Jimin...wake up." Someone whispered. The person gently nudged Jimin and he woke up with a small yawn.

Suddenly, Jimin felt a stinging sensation coming from his lower half of his body. When he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see Jungkook on the floor of the plane, crawling towards him. "Run Jimine! He will take you next, run!" He yelled and as expected, Jimin gasped loudly, waking up from a horrible nightmare.

"Jungkook...I hope you are safe my love, I'm coming to find you." Jimin kept in mind. Just in time, they were landing. As soon as he got off the aircraft, Jimin quickly checked himself out at the front desk and since he didn't live to far from the airport, he ran home. "Please be safe...Jungkook where are you?" That was the only question which was replaying in Jimin's mind.

As soon as he got to his door step, his legs were shaking from the impressive speed that he ran and his heart was pumping blood tremendously fast. "Jungkook! Are you here my love?" Jimin yelled. He looked everywhere for him in his house but sadly, he wasn't there. Jimin walked into the living room with tears in his eyes.

The thought of loosing his boyfriend made him weak. Hs turned his phone back on and was buried under thousands of missed calls and messages from his friends, his mother and, Namjoon. Suddenly a idea came into his mind. Maybe if he visits Namjoon, he could help him look for Jungkook. As they say, 2 heads are better than one.

Quickly, he drank some cool ice water and grabbed his keys then out of the door he went, sprinting out of the door to Namjoon's house. If they team up, they have a 50% chance of finding Jungkook, if not, Jimin would loose it. "Don't worry my love, I'm coming to find you." He mumbled under his breath. Finding Jungkook is his goal and he would kill anyone who gets in his way.