Chapter 19- {Killed}

On his way to Namjoon's house, Jimin tried to call him many times but Namjoon didn't answer. "Is he busy? He can't be at work, that's for sure because it's Saturday so maybe he just forgot to take his phone out of his car again." Jimin sighed, he knows how forgetful Namjoon was so he didn't think much of it.

Finally, after arriving at Namjoon's house, Jimin took the spare key that he always kept in the birdhouse and went inside. The lights was off, windows were shut and not a sound of anything, it was so quiet if you drop a pin, you could have heard it. "Namjoon! Are you home?" Jimin called out while locking the door but strangely, he didn't get a reply.

He had to be home since his car was in the garage and knowing Namjoon, he doesn't go out with people at this late time nor would he ever go by himself. "Joonie! Come on, where are you? I need to tell you something you giant koala!" Jimin began to get a bit worried now because what if the person that kidnapped Jungkook took Namjoon to?

Maybe this person is jealous of Jimin or doesn't like him at all and wants to ruin his life. He has it all doesn't he? A nice house, a good money paying job, smartness, a amazing boyfriend that he made and a lovely best friend. What else do they want? They probably got jealous of Jimin and decided 'hey, let me ruin his life by kidnapping his friend and his boyfriend.'

Jimin was about to check Namjoon's mini library that he practically lives in but he heard a faint cough in the other direction. "Joon? Was that you?" He asked, deciding to follow the direction that the sound came from to find him. From a cough to a whimper, it grew louder and louder making Jimin even more scared. What if the kidnapper is here already? What if the person is abusing Namjoon in his own house.

"Ah!" Jimin's ears perked at that sound, that was a distinctive loud scream and it came from the basement. "Holy God...why does it always have to be in the basement! That place is shit creepy!" He can't go down there alone because if he does, the person might kill him right away along with Namjoon so Jimin went back upstairs to try and find some items to protect himself.

In the basement, it was a dim, filled with minor cobwebs and random boxes. There, in the corner, laid a body but not just any body, it's Jeon Jungkook's. "Wake up!" Someone yelled while taking up a wooden stick and began to hit Jungkook. The poor boy groned in pain, he lifted his head weakly as bits of blood poured out from his nose then onto the floor.

He tried to locate the person by their voice but he was suddenly hit again by the same figure. "I can't believe you did that to me. You were a nice asset and a wonderful person but you took him from me." Hold on, Jungkook got confused. Firstly, he was with his boyfriend a few minutes ago, about to go in the shower then boom! Heavy armed men filled his room and took him.

He tried to fight them off by trying to kick them or punch them but they held him down pretty good. Jungkook also bit one of them on their arm for putting somthing around his neck but by the time he regained consciousness, he woke up in a dark place. "I don't understand...who are you and why did you bring me here. I did nothing wrong?"

"Don't you lie! You took him from me Jungkook..."

"H-how do you know my name?"

Suddenly, it went silent until he felt something sharp being pressed to his neck. Then the coverage over his eyes was taken off and the person he saw whom kidnapped him made his eyes water. "N-namjoon?" He stuttered out. With a knife in his hand, a dimple smile on his face was no one other than Kim Namjoon himself.

"Surprised? Yea, I know you are."

"B-but why, what did I ever do to you and why are you doing this to me!"

Jungkook tried to get out of the rope that the was tied up in but failed miserably. Namjoon didn't like how he was moving so much so he quickly removed the blade from his neck, stabbed his both legs and watched as he dropped down on his knees while weeping in pain. "Agh! S-stop please!" Jungkook yelled but in return, he got a slap across the face.

"Stop? Why should I? You took Jimin from me!"

"What? He is my boyfriend! He would never be with someone as insane as you."

"You take that back you disgusting creature!"

Namjoon was angry, not because of what he said but its the way how he said it. His tone...the pronunciation, he doesnt care for shit if Jimin doesn't want him. If he can't have Jimin then no one can. "I've had it with you. Say goodbye to this world thst you were mistakenly brought to. You would never, ever! See Jimin again."

Then, Namjoon took up the same bloody knife that he used earlier and stabbed Jungkook right in his chest as he ignored the screams and pleads from the boy that was begging him to stop. With one last swing to the right, Jungkook went silent. "You're gone...finally." Namjoon mumbled while wiping off the blood from his face but suddenly, the door swung open and the person whom he saw standing by the door made made heart drop to the floor.