Chapter 13- {Distant}

As the days passed by lungkook and Jimin grew pretty distant. Ever since they explained to Namjoon about how Jimin created Jungkook, he's been acting a bit funny. Jimin would either stay back late at the lab with Namjoon, always constantly talking to him on the phone or go out without having the good mind of asking Iungkook if he would like to join them.

"Look...I know that I don't own you Jimine but...I really miss your company." Iungkook mumbled in a voice so low as a single tear fell from his eyes. He only sees Jimin when he wakes up in the morning and that's it because if Jungkook wants to see Iimin again other than

In the morning, he has to stay up whole night to see if he is either coming home or not. lungkook sighed and rolled onto his stomach while putting his face into a pillow on the bed. In the morning, he has to stay up whole night to see if he is either comimg home or not.

Jungkook sighed and laid onto his stomach while putting his face into a pillow on the bed. He wanted to go with him at the facility but he denied his offer about 4 times and he's getting pretty tired of it.

Seeing his comforting person hanging out with someone else and for the fact that he doesn't want him to join them, pisses Jungkook the fuck off so much. It was already 11pm at night and yet again, Jimin isn't home. What a bummer huh? This isn't something knew but Jungkook's heart ached yet again.

He prepared dinner for Jimin and him to enjoy together but it seems like if that it isn't going to happen again. With tears glistening in his eyes and a broken heart, Jungkook went downstairs and began to pack away the food that he made into small containers while he washed up his dishes.

"Maybe I should call him?" He thought. Their might be a 50% chance that Jimine would answer and he'll try to convince him to come home or he'll leave it to go to voice mail. He quickly washed up the dishes, took off the messy apron with bits of curry and cherry stains on it while dialing in Jimin's number into the home line phone.

"Please pick up..." Jungkook murmured, he really wants to hear his soothing angelic voice because he is currently lacking Jimin's presence. "Hello." the voice through the phone said, Immediately Jungkook's face like up. Did he really answer his phone? Wow, but Jungkook shouldn't have let his expectations get in the way.

"You have reached my voice mail, I am quite busy at this moment so I'll call you back when I have time."
Exactly what was expected, Jimin always had his phone off. Jungkook hoped he would pick up but a last, all dreams and hopes doesn't come true sometimes you know?

He hung up the phone with anger and sadness, coursing throughout his body while stomping back upstairs. As soon as he arrived back into his room, he bagan to trash it up. Pillows being flung at a force of 40.5 Newtons per second, small sniffles and snuffles could be heard and a loud crash of a glass being broken.

Jungkook gasped, slowly turning around and dropping the box that he had in his hand, only to drop on his knees when he saw what he had broke.
"N-no...no no!" He stammered out. On the floor was a picture frame but not just any picture, it was a picture that Jimin took with him while they were watching movies together.

Jungkook placed the picture of him with Jimin to his chest and hugged it tightly while pouring his eyes out. This all hurts to much like if someone was stabbing him constantly with a knife in his poor little heart. "Why are you avoiding me, did I do something wrong to you Jimine?" He whispered softly, looking at the picture in his hands while his tears began to drip down onto it.

"Jungkookie?"

A voice called out to him. Is he hearing things, is he really so mad and insane that he is hearing him talking now? He bagan to cry harder, tears streaming out of his eyes like a river, small
hiccups here and their but when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he knew that he wasn't dreaming. Slowly he turned around and to his surprise,
it was Jimin. "Why are you crying kook and-" Before he could even finish his sentence, Jungkook clung to him.

The older was shocked to see this behavior from Jungkook. He never saw him cry since he was made and that got Jimin very concerned especially how the room was in such a mess.
"Shh Shh I'm here, I'm here Jungkook, breathe." Jimin whispered into his ears while gently stoking Jungkook's back for him to calm down.

Jungkook inhaled Jimin's scent from his shirt and sighed, letting his strong masculine scent calm him down. Sure enough, a few minutes later, Jungkook calmed himself down, just enough to talk for a bit. "Kook...can you tell me why are you crying, did something happen to you koo? Why is the room in such a mess bubba talk to me." Jimin asked.

Firstly, Jungkook was a bit hesitant. What would Jimin do to him if he told him that he did all of this because of what huh? Jealousy did this or was it his lack of attention? "It's that...I missed you so much but then Namjoon came and t-took you from me and I don't see you often. You stay away from me, you avoid me. You don't talk to me nor answer my calls Jimine.

I...I missed you and I really didn't like the way how you were so distant to me." He admitted truthfully. Jimin sat there baffled with his eyes widened and his heart pounding. He didn't think that Jungkook would feel like this especially because that his friend was also involved.

"Do you love me Jimin?" He asked.

"U-uh can you repeat?" Jimin mumbled.

"I said...do you love me? Do you really want me to be here or do you just see me like another lab rat you probably made." Now that sentence, was his breaking point. "No! Of course not, you are definitely better than anything I've made and I am so glad that I made you because it feels like you were the missing thing from my life." Jimin admitted.

"Really?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes really, I am so glad that you are here but I'm so so sorry that I made you feel useless. I know how that feels and I made you experience that...i'm so sorry Jungkookie. I promise to spend more time with you from now on."

Jimin said while he interviewed his hand into Jungkook's and that made the younger smile. "Hey koo..." He whispered as the other hummed in response. "I love you more than anything here on this earth baby." Without doubt, he pulled him for a kiss and Jungkook smiled ridiculously, thus is what he missed, this was his happiness and it came back to him.