🔞 Chapter 10- {Our First Time}

Few hours passed by and Jungkook was still yet to come back down. Jimin got a bit worried, thinking maybe he fell in the shower and hit his head very hard so after he finished watering his plants, he went upstairs. It was pretty silent, as soon as he looked through the crack of the bedroom door, he saw that the bathroom light was off.

"Hmm, maybe he fell asleep?" Jimin mumbled because he did got up pretty early to make him food. Curiosity got the best of him and he opened the door, eyes widening when he saw Jungkook on a bed. He had a smirk on his face as he watched Jimin gulp. Do you want to know why Jimin is so shy now? Well...the man in his bed is completely naked and is stroking himself while looking directly into Jimin's eyes.

"Stop standing there and come to me." Jungkook snarled.

With the sudden aggressive tone in Jungkook's voice, Jimin snapped out of his daydream and came to Jungkook. He stood by the bed, to afraid to say a word because of how thick the tension was. "It's not the first time you have seen my dick so don't be shy." He whispered and pulled Jimin on to the bed and began to strip him. "Jungkook...i'm not sure about this." Jimin whispered. The younger looked up to Jimin and sighed.

He craved his touches ever since Jimin
collected his semen back at the lab. From that moment on, he was addicted and wanted more. "Jimin...listen, I know this will be pretty weird because I'm not fully a human and I'm made from your DNA but if you give me a chance, I can change everything for you." He said while looking into Jimin's glossy eyes.

"A-are you sure?" He questioned.

"Most certainly." Jungkook replied.

"Lube?" Jungkook asked. The older nodded and pointed under the bed. He got the signal and felt below the bed where his hand came in contact with a box. He pulled it out and sat it beside Jimin then opened it, smiling when he saw the contents. "My baby is kinky? What a surprise." Inside of the box was varieties of flavored lube, many toys and a book that listed the types of positions to use in sex.

"Missionary..." Jimin whispered

"Mmm? Can you repeat that love?" Jungkook replied.

"Missionary...please...it's my favorite." He said in the most innocent like tone. "Sure and I'll use this cherry lube to because it reminds me of those pink lips of yours." Jungkook said. Before  Jimin had the chance to react, Jungkook kissed him. "Mmm" He moaned into the kiss, loving how gentle Jungkook was. Some people as soon as they want to kiss you, they are rough but Jungkook, he was so passionate with Jimin.

Small sounds of their lips moving together was heard as well as breathy sighs. Jungkook pulled away and opened up the lube and squirted a generous amount out. "Do I have the permission?" He was so gentle and so caring with him, we definitely more men like Jungkook.

"You do, I give you my consent to make love to me now come on, fuck me please...sir." Jimin said as he opened up his legs wide for him. "Ah...I'll be sure to ruin you well but I will make it as enjoyable as I can." Jungkook remarked as he lube up Jimin's hole then began to massage it in.

"Mmm...sir please, I want you now." He begged, attempting to clench around Jungkook's finger but the other was to smart for him. Jungkook raised his hand up and spanked Jimin's inner thigh, leaving a distinct red handprint on it. "Demanding are we now? So needy for me, I must give you now what you desire my love." He said then pushed inside of him slowly. Jimin's mouth hung open as he let out silent screams of pain.

Jungkook placed his 2 legs over his shoulder then claimed his lips once more as he slowly pulled out and pushed right back in. "Tell me when to go faster, take your time my love." He said in between the kiss, letting the older claw at his back, leaving red scratches like a cat. Jimin slowly got adjusted to Jungkook moving inside of him, he began to moan in the kiss and squeezed his thighs together but Jungkook held them appart.

"M-more." Jimin whispered ever so slightly.

That is what Jungkook was waiting to hear. He picked up his pace tremendously. The bed began to hit the wall as Jimin began to hit those high notes in his moans. "AH-HAA! Yes daddy! Right there fuck! Harder please sir!" Who knew such foul words can come from such a innocent looking man's mouth. "Certainly my love, I just hope you can take it." He teased. That was when Jimin felt his heart skip a beat.

Jungkook pulled out fully and then slammed right back in. The bed took a big thump to the wall and that continued for hours. With Jungkook constantly thrusting inside of Jimin, he made the boy moan louder than bombs. "Daddy! Yes yes I'm close Ahhh-nngh." Jimin screamed. His prostate was being rapidly abused with Jungkook's powerful thrusts, it was like he was being ripped open. "Mmm I'm close to baby, cum with daddy."

Jungkook groaned, he bent down and placed a final hicky on Jimin's chest as he edged his orgasm. With a few more snapes, Jungkook came deeply inside of Jimin, filling him up well then pulled out but he made sure to put in one of Jimin's butt plugs so his cum can remain inside. "With the days I've survived, I'm glad that you are my creator Jimin."