🔞Chapter 14- {Shower Play}

After the little incident that Jungkook had, Jimin is more loving to him now. He would ask for his opinion on everything. For example, their movie, what he wears or if he wants to go out with him.

Now, Jungkook feels better especially when he is around Jimin. If he leaves the room, it's like part of him is fading away but when he is near, he feels as if Jimin completes his life.

"Jungkook?" Ah, the sweet little angel is calling him. It's always so calmingly to hear Jimin's voice in the morning. "Yes Jimine, I'm in the shower also, can you get me another bar of soap?" He yelled back in response. Quickly, Jimin went into the storage cabinet and got the soap with his towel and went into the bathroom. "I have something to ask." He said.

"What is it love? You know what, come in the shower with me and tell me. I just miss you." Jungkook suggested.

"Seriously koo? I was only gone for 10 minutes but okay." Jimin sighed.

He took off his night clothes and tossed it in to the basket then he opened the shower door and climbed in. Suddenly, out from the hot steam, appeared 2 hands that then wrapped themselves around Jimin's waist and a pair of lips was placed against his neck. "Oh? So this was your plan huh? I should have known." Jimin said as Jungkook pulled away while giggling.

"No no no, I just wanted to kiss you. Go ahead and say what was important but we can do a little something after you know?" Jimin rolled his eyes and smiled at the always horny boy Jungkook was. He wouldn't be surprised if one night he woke up and Jungkook was fucking him as he sleeps knowing how horny he can get.

"It's about my mom Jungkook. This morning, I received a letter from her stating that it was a thank you letter? I'm confused because I haven't talked to my mother in years, how can this be possible?" Suddenly, Jungkook realized what he was talking about and smiled.

He managed to do a little something for Jimin. "Well...since you told me about your family and what happened, I went along and did some digging and found her address and asked to meet up." Jungkook said, leaving Jimin speechless.

"You did what!" Jimin exclaimed. "Shh it's ok, I know I should not mess with that but I also arranged for us to meet her, tomorrow is our flight back to New York." Jungkook confessed.

"So this means I'll get to see my...my mom?"

"Yes baby, you'll see her and your whole family as well as all of your friends."

Jimin was baffled and to stunned to speak. His heart felt as if it would explode, his mind began to spin with all of his childhood memories and to think that he would have died without seeing his mother again. "Thank you! Thank you baby! Oh my god this is amazing."

Jimin cheered happily, he began to jump up and down in the shower with joy then he jumped onto Jungkook, wrapping his arms around him and began to fill his face with kisses.

Jungkook smile only grew wider when he saw Jimin happy. He had some doubts because he messed with Jimin's privacy but it worked out. "I'm glad you liked the surprise." Then, he held Jimin's face in his arms and kissed him.

He responded immediately to the kiss and gave him the opportunity to express his love. Jungkook took this as an advantage and pressed Jimin against the wall, his hands sliding down his slim waist then stopping at his manhood.

"Now...let's continue what I really had in mind to do in the shower." He whispered in his ears, chuckling when he heard a small whimper from Jimin. The sounds that he made, the look of pure submissive on his face was a huge turn on for Jungkook.

He began to trail his kisses down Jimin's jawline to his neck then his chest. "Jungkook~ I want more." Jimin begged and pleaded. His body was warm from all of the hot steam, radiating all over in the bathroom.

He wanted nothing more than to have Jungkook inside of him now. "Needy for me my love? How cute now kneel darling." The older immediately obeyed, getting on his knees for him. This wasn't the first time he had dick in his mouth but he thinks that he doesn't do it well. "What's wrong baby?" Jungkook asked in confusion because he saw Jimin's body all frozen up.

"I-I should tell you that I'm not very good at blowjobs." He mumbled.

"Darling...it doesn't matter, I'm just happy to be with you now come on, at least try so I can give you a big reward."

After that statement, Jungkook placed a kiss on Jimin's cheek and that was enough for the other to gain confidence. With a shaky hand, he grasped his meaty grith and squeezed it. Then, a few droplets of cum oozed out and he took the chance now to take it in.

"Mmm go slowly first, I don't want you to hurt yourself love." Jimin begged to differ, he wanted to get better at this because Jungkook gave him the time of his life when they fucked every time so it was his turn.

He took a deep breath in and continued to take him down until he reached the base and then he began to suck him slowly. Using his skillful tongue, he dug it into his slit then he sucked the tip and pulled off off with a pop sound. He dragged his lips down the shaft, listening to Jungkook's low grunts then he moved back up and repeated his movements.

"Ah~ a-are you sure you're bad at this because i-it looks as if you are a professional baby Mmmgh~" Jungkook moaned loudly, he felt as if he was in heaven at this point. Jimin's big doll like lips were wrapped perfectly around him, it made him look even more sexy. "Mmm, so big." He hummed around him, sending many vibrations to Jungkook.

His hands slid up and down Jungkook's muscular legs before he felt his hair being tugged. Jimin didn't mind that at all because pain to him, feels like pure pleasure. "I'm c-close, deeper please ahhh~." Jungkook moaned, his body was tensed and his legs were a bit shaky. He couldn't hold back and he bagan to slowly fuck Jimin's mouth.

The tip of Jungkook's dick was continuously hitting the back of Jimin's throat. Surprisingly, he didn't have a gag reflex which amused Jungkook. Jimin continued and tried his best to keep a steady pace along with those hard thrusts in his mouth.

"A-AHH! Jimin fuck nghh~" then, out came many squirts of hot cum that painted Jimin's face. Some of it dripped down onto the shower floor but Jimin tried his best to get as much as he could in his mouth.

"Fuck..." Jungkook cursed, seeing the older with his cum all over his face and watching it drip down his body on to the floor was such a hot scene. For Jimin, it wasn't over as yet. He got up and turned around, putting Jungkook's already sensitive duck inside of him and began to fuck himself. "You j-just can't get enough of me can you baby?" He asked but in response, he got a loud moan.

Jimin continued to fuck himself against Jungkook hard until he came. Shivering from how sensitive he was, Jungkook made sure to hold him close so he won't fall. "That...w-was amazing, don't you find?" Thinking of getting a reply, the room stayed silent.

"Are you sure I did it good? I told you, I'm not skilled with blowjobs." Jimin admitted. "Darling...you made me see stars so cut that shit talk and give me a kiss." Jungkook replied.

He aggressively pulled his face closer to him and claimed his lips. Jungkook hates it when Jimin doubts himself, it pisses him the fuck off. "Now I don't want you saying bullshit like that anymore ok. Do you understand?" Jungkook asked while looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"I promise." He responded. "Good, because I love you, so much. Not because of your talent but because of your amazing personality."