Chapter 1

Waking up in her tiny apartment, feeling lost and alone. Abby's mom had recently past away due to a sudden heart attack at work. Her funeral was just yesterday.

Today Abby didn't want to do anything, but to shrivel up in her bed hugging her favorite teddy bear. Her mom made the teddy when Abby was 2.

It took her mom a whole month between the two jobs she juggled to make the teddy. When the teddy was finally done Abby loved it so much that she refused to let it go for days! Whenever Abby was upset she would hide in her bed with teddy and wait for her mom to come home.

But now her mom would never be able to come home again. The thought brought floods of tears to Abby's eyes, making getting out of bed even harder. Great and horrible memories flew through her head as her phone rang.

Wiping away the few tears that lingered on her cheeks, she looked at her phone. The screen flashed showing it was her manager from The Toast Factory.
It was the one place in town where all the drunk people go after a night of clubbing.

She answered the phone after making sure her voice was clear. "H.hello." Trying to keep her voice under control was hard, especially when it was dry from all the crying Abby had been doing.

"WHERE ARE YOU!? You were supposed to be here an hour ago! Abby this is unacceptable!" Her manager Tory screamed through the phone, making Abby move the phone away from her ear a few inches before replying.

"I.....I'm sorry......I'm still shaken from yesterday. I don't think I can make it in this morning." Struggling to keep her voice neutral she gets a few words out.

"Abby you know the policy we have on taking days off. I can't just let you not come in and think it's okay! I am sorry your mom is no longer with us, but you are expected here at work and since you didn't call in 24hrs ahead of time. There is nothing I can do for you, but to write you up if you insist upon not coming in!" Her voice had no emotions, it was just work to her.

Tory was the type to have a very obvious line between personal matters and work, no matter what excuses she was given, as long as it wasn't following the policies it was not acceptable.

"......." Abby had nothing to say, she knew it was pointless to say anything more, as Tory was strictly by the rules and nothing can change her mind.

"Abby....how about this, I will give you another hour to make it here. you don't live far from here, take your time and get your emotions under control then come in. okay?" Tory knew the situation that Abby was in, as her mom had been one of Tory's good friends for many years now.

Thinking things over Abby decided it was probably the best choice, she needed her job especially now that all the bills are piling up on her shoulders "yeah.....thanks......"

"Abby dear, she's in a better place now. she no longer have to work all the time and all the burden has been lifted off her shoulders. and I'm sure she wouldn't want you crying your eyes out for her. she loved you so much and she was so proud of you! Proud of the fact you are so strong. proud of how she knew you are going to become something great! Ever since you were little she hoped you would not become like her, a fool and easily falling for the useless. you know I saw her before that day, she asked me to watch after you no matter what, it was as if she knew something was going to happen and she was ready to accept anything that comes for her! She knows you no longer need her. you have grown up to become a very independent and strong young woman!" Tory's voice was gentle as if she was talking to the hurt little girl she used to see whenever Abby's dad went through the house.

Tory's voice made Abby miss her mom even more, she missed how her mom was so different and so strong.

"Thank you Tory.....I will be there in an hour. I'm sorry for the troubles I caused." taking a deep breath as she processed the words Tory said.

"Good I will see you then!" Tory was back to her work self, hanging up the phone before Abby had a chance to say goodbye.

After getting off the phone with Tory, Abby found the will power to get up and go face the world. Somehow Tory's words had made sense to Abby and was giving her the powers she needed to get over this devastating event.

Stripping of her old, XL, t-shirt, and cotton panties, she stepped under the hot water. letting the water coat her body in a refreshing layer, relaxing a little as the water felt nice. It was as if all the cells in her body had finally woken up from a deep sleep.

The past few weeks of sorrow and sadness sliding down Abby's nicely shaped body following the water down the drain. Closing her eyes she decided she was going to grieve one more time and that was it. Her mom wouldn't have wanted Abby to waste her life away just because she was no longer next to her in physical form. She would always remain in Abby's heart and mind, guiding Abby in the right direction.

Stepping out of the stemming shower with dripping hair, Abby grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her torso covering her fair sized chest and well shaped butt, the towel stop mid thigh on Abby, leaving her long limbs out in the open. Circling her long dark brown hair into a bun she secured it in place with a hair tie.

walking out of the bathroom, hunger hit her, as she went in search of something to eat she caught a glimpse of the clock in the living room, it read 8:30 "crap!" She said. As she made herself a quick peanut butter jelly sandwich, chomping it down along with a glass of milk.

She dashed for her room. Pulling on her work shirt that was blue with The Toast Factor logo at the collar on the left side, pair of black pants that hugged her hips and followed the curve of her butt.
After a quick look in the mirror she took an eyeliner and traced out her eyes, layered a fairly dark color on her eyelids, pulling the mascara wand over her long lashes a few times, then covered her lips in a nice shade of pink. she was ready.
Grabbing her apron that had all the things she needed for a day's work, and a pair of colorful socks as she headed to the door. Dropping the apron on the couch, as she sat next to it pulling on her socks and shoes as she looked up at the clock again. "10 minutes!" Grabbing her keys as she headed out locking up behind her.

Abby drove an old white Volvo S30, it wasn't anything fancy but she loved it. It was super reliable and extremely safe, seeing she was able to walk away from 2 accidents completely fine. Though she can't say the same for the car, but it was still doing a good job at getting her to places she needed to be at. Getting in she turned on the car, her radio came to life with Mockingbird by Eminem blasting, taking a deep breath before she put the car in drive and headed off.
~

Hey guys! It's Thursday night! And here is chapter one! Finally done!! Good lord it's also late too! Well I hope you liked chapter 1 and will be looking forward to chapter 2! It should be out by Monday if not earlier!! In chapter 2 the fated first meeting of Tony and Abby will take place! Ahaaaaa! I wonder what's going to happen! Personally I don't even know :p ....I mean I just roll with the mood I'm feeling who knows maybe they will have some exciting "fun" straight off the bat or it could just be a simple meeting! Well we will see! Okay enough of me blabbering, I'm off to bed night all! Oh yeah excuse my grammar, spelling, and sentence structure! They are weird at places I know it's cuz English isn't my first language sooo it's something I'm working on! Feel free to correct me if you want but don't be a dick please! Okay okay for reals night!
May~