Chapter 9

Her eyes fluttered open to the sound of absolute quietness. As thoughts went through her head 'where am I? It's so quiet.' She knew it wasn't her apartment it was too quiet. There was always some kinda noise wether of it was kids playing or a radio blasting from a passing by car, there is never silence. She rolled around looking for any sign of her location, she recognized the walls it was lavender like the room Tony showed her, and her childhood room. She sat up in the bed Shelby was in her arms she hugged and kissed Shelby on the nose before she moved to the side of the bed and dangled her feet over the side, hardwood floors, wait the room Tony showed her had carpet. where is she? She got off the bed with Shelby looking around the room lots of things were not right like the closet it had no doors! The room was smaller and there is no attached bathroom either. She headed to the door and slowly turned the door nob. Sound of a TV caught her attention, she wondered towards the sound. as she walked the wood flooring started to crumble and she came falling down into the scary darkness.
Abby awoke to her face landing into the floor "ouch......" She had rolled off the giant white bed somehow. Abby sat up rubbing her face, blinking as she looked around everything was normal lavender walls, closet doors, the bathroom. everything was the way they were before she had accidentally drifted into sleep. She got off the floor picking Shelby up off the bed before she headed towards the door that lead out of her room. She slowly opened her door no sounds of the TV came to her. she walked down the stairs after looking into all the rooms, no one was in any of them.
Downstairs the first person she saw was Nina, she was humming and dusting random things as her eyes saw Abby she stopped humming "hello Ms.Abby!" Her voice was sweet and innocent as she had the face to match. Nina looked like she was in her early thirties, chestnut brown hair in a tight ballerina bun with no fly aways, small frame that held long limbs, she had a small heart shape face, and deep blue eyes.
"Hi?......." Abby replied hesitantly.
"If you are looking for Mr.Tony he's in he's office taking care of some business." Nina said with a smile noticing Abby looking around.
"Oh....thanks." Abby said before heading towards the office she had saw earlier that day. Abby pushed the slightly open door just enough for her to put her head in. Tony looked up as he heard the door creek.
"Morning sweetie! How you sleep?" He smiled motioning for her to come in.
Abby pushed the door again and walked in slowly "well enough I guess....." She reached his desk as she finished her sentence.
"Oh? Was the bed not comfortable?" Tony wrinkled he's eyebrows.
"Oh no! The bed was very comfortable! I'm glad I didn't get swallowed up by all the pillows!"
"Then what was the matter?" he turned in he's chair moving his hands telling Abby to come around the desk and sit on he's leg.
"I.....I had a bad dream.....kinda..." She followed he's hands and sat on he's leg as he wrapped his arms around her body giving her the warmth she needed so badly.
"Kinda?" Squeezing her a bit as he realized exactly how small she was.
"Well I woke up before anything bad could happen, cuz I fell off the bed and landed on my face." She rubbed her face again.
Tony chuckled before moving her hand away and gentle kissing her face from her forehead to her nose then each of her cheeks and finally her lips. "Aww I'm sorry dear. Would you like to go get some juice and you can tell me all about this bad dream?" Abby nodded and got off of Tony.
After a cup of apple juice, Abby had finished telling Tony her bad dream, they decided to go cuddle up on the couch and watch a happy movie while Mrs. Murphy cooked now diner as Abby had slept passed lunch.
After a minor debate over which Disney movie they should watch, Abby won with Mulan against Tony and Sleeping Beauty, they finally settled down on the couch under a pile of blankets and pillows. Abby sang to all the songs not missing a single word! (I can do this!!! Okay I have only seen the movie like.....250 times!😊) Half way through the movie the butler came up and told Tony that the gardener was here to discuss the changes around the land he had wanted done, Tony got up and went to talk to the gardener. By the time the credits rolled Tony still haven't returned so Abby went in search of him. With the help of the butler (whose name is Kendall) Abby found Tony and a familiar face sitting on the back porch with plans and sweet tea. It took a bit before Abby realized who the gardener was. Memories flooded back into Abby as she stood there.
Abby snapped out of her day dream as Tony saw her and motioned for her to come join them. She opened the glass door and a gasp came from Jason as he realized what she just did.
"Abby dear did the movie end?"
Abby nodded her eyes locked on Jason.
"That's good well I would like you to meet our gardener. He's name is...." He was cut off by Abby "Jason, Jason Dwell."
"Hello Abby." He cleared he's throat before he spoke and he's deep voice brought the memories back up again. Tears filled Abby's eyes she quickly wiped them away.
"You two know each other?" Tony asked confused reaching for Abby's arm, pulling her into his arms.
"Well......kinda......?" Jason said making Abby snort.
"Kinda? Kinda? Really Jason? You kinda know me?"
"Abby.....I.....I didn't mean to do what I did to you! I...I was young and immature! I just wanted you but I didn't want to act uncool......I...."
"Young? Immature? Didn't want to act uncool? Really? That's all you got? Humph you did what you did to me was all because you didn't want to act uncool? you have to be kidding me!" Abby was furious! If it wasn't for the fact Tony was holding onto her she would have pushed Jason off the porch by now.
"Woah woah woah! He did what?" Confused Tony unsure of what to do but he felt Abby tense up, he made sure he had a tight grip on her.
"I.........I was only 19 at the time. I didn't know what I was doing!"
"You were 19? Hum? I was 15! I thought you cared! Even if a little! But apparently not cuz 5 minutes was all you needed from me!" Abby had tears rolling down her cheeks.
~

Hey hey! So new character is introduced! I know I said she only had one night stands but come on there has to be one interesting story behind one of them! Well in the next chapter we will find out what Jason did to Abby while they were young! Can you guess what it is? Tell me your guesses! I want to know what you guys come up with! I know it is a bit early in the story for major drama but minor drama is always exciting! Tell you guys a secret Jason is only gonna last another chapter or two! Okay maybe three let's see how well he does! I wanted Abby's back story to start somewhere so might as well start with Jason! Okay enough of me rambling so here's the deal! If I get 10 guesses by tomorrow night on what you guys think happened between Jason and Abby I will update again tomorrow night. if not then you guys gonna have to wait till I get in the mood to write again! One guess per reader! Well have fun!
Loves in the air!
~ May