Chapter 11

After the story Abby told yesterday Tony was sleepless all night. He wasn't sure what was the right thing to do to Jason. One side of his brain is saying 'KILL THE FUCKER!!' While the other side points out how Abby would not like that idea all too much. Eventually he fell asleep with Abby tightly wrapped between he's arms.
When Abby woke up she was tangled in between Tony and the sheets, some how through the night the sheets got wrapped around her little body like vines, going all directions and ways. She turned her head and looked around the room, they were in Tony's bedroom. He's room had floor to ceiling windows and crisp, white walls; a king sized bed of black took up the center of the room, matching nightstands on either, nothing but a set of simple yet exquisite lamps sat on the stands. Abby freed herself, careful to not wake Tony as she got up and headed towards the open bathroom doors. She looked herself over in the mirror above the sink, for some unknown reason a wave of tears flooded her eyes and she covered her face, as she fell to the ground sobbing, and shaking. After a good while she realized why she was crying, she felt as if she had just relived the events that happened 4 years ago. After a good half an hour or so Abby finally got hold of herself and managed to stop the tears enough for her to get back up on her feet. She turned off the lights to the bathroom and walked out into the hall, she randomly picked a guest room and went to a corner in the room. She took the blanket off the bed and wrapped it around her shaking body.
Tony woke up and panicked as he realized Abby was no longer in he's arms. Quickly he got out of the bed and looked around he's room trying to find any trace of he's beloved little girl. After going through he's room, closet, bathroom, and Abby's room. He found no sign of Abby, thoughts of worry and fear filled he's mind as he shouted through the house. When he walked pass some of the guest rooms Tony years whimpering and sobbing he quickly opened the door where the sounds was coming from. A sad, broken, tear covered Abby was squeezed into a corner trying to find comfort. Tony walked over to her in big steps, he was angry at the fact Abby wasn't next to him when he woke up but seeing her in the state she was in he pushed the anger aside and knelt next to Abby's small shaking body. He didn't touch her just sat next to her. They sat there for almost a hour, finally Abby was out of tears, she turned and moved in between Tony's legs laying her back against he's chest. Tony encircled he's arms around her body and squeezed her tightly to him. Abby was first to speak. "I....I'm sorry....."
Tony took a deep breath taking in Abby scent before he replied. " what are you sorry about?"
"I'm sorry I cried....and that I have such a terrible past following me......if you don't want me anymore I would understand....also I think it would be for the best of you didn't want me anymore and don't find out about the rest of my stories either....."
"Are you kidding? I am just starting to get to know you! I would never leave you cuz of some past stories. In fact I want to know all your past stories. I want to know you like I know myself.
Won't you at least give me a chance to try and give you some good stories?"
.............

Hey....okay so I just posted a message on my profile to my followers about how I won't be updating for a few extra days, cuz of personal problems and I can't really write anything about love right now. But then I realized most of my readers aren't my followers and I believe you guys have a right to know too so I figured I would post what I have so far and put out this author's note so you guys have something to chew on while I fix my problems. So yeah there's that. Please don't worry tho I don't think you will anyways so yeah I will update again hopefully. Byes.
~ May