Chapter 17

It has been weeks since Abby and Tony has returned from the house in the quiet and peaceful country side.

This morning the sun was streaming through the crack in the curtains, waking up the sleeping Tony. He tossed and turned running from the sun, as he got comfortable again he noticed the uneven bed.

Abby walked out of the kitchen with a mug of coffee, fanning at her tongue as she just burned it on the coffee. She grabbed her keys off the table to the right of the big oak double doors, shoving them in her back pocket, before grabbing the handle on the doors giving it a hard yank. She really don't like those doors, they are just super big, super heavy, and makes her feel like shes being trapped inside, away from the wide wide world of wonder.

Tony flipped back around and saw Abby's side of the bed cold and empty, he quickly sat up and looked towards the bathroom, it was empty. He jumped off the bed and walked quickly out of the room and down the stairs

"Abby!? Abby where are you? You better bring your little butt out now! This is not funny!" he waited, but no response came. " If I have to go search for you, you are going to be in a world of trouble when I find you! So come out now!"

Carefully she leaned over taking a sip of her coffee as her eyes stayed on the road. Just as she came to a stop at the red light at the intersection, her phone started to ring. It was the ring tone that Abby had picked for Tony, her eyes widened as she picked up her phone from the cup holder.

"uh-oh....." she stared at the screen as the ringing kept going, soon the ringing stopped.

The light changed and she stepped on the gas. She was so tired of being behind those double doors, she had to get away.

Tony was getting more and more pissed as the seconds went by, he just couldn't understand why Abby was so set on working at that dumb diner. He can buy the world for her, she has no reason to work. He search the house, regretting on getting such a big place.

Abby rushed into the diner juggling an arm full of stuff, trying her best not to drop anything. Seeing her all her old coworkers gasped in shock. "Morning to you guys too! Missed me?" It did not take long for her manager Tory to come rushing out from the back. "A....Abby!! Oh my God! Abby!" Tory ran to Abby embracing her in a tight hug.

After looking in the last room Tony was ragging out of control. He went back to the master bed room, quickly throwing on some jeans, a light blue button down shirt, some socks and converse. He headed to the car. On the road he called Abby again, and once again the call was ignored. quickly he typed up a text. 'Little Missy, you are in a world full of trouble!"

Back at the diner, "Tory! Can't breath!!" Abby tugged at Tory's arm.

"Oh. Sorry! I just was really worried! Don't you dare disappear like that again! You hear me!" Whipping away the tears in her eyes. In all her years of knowing Tory Abby has never seen her cry!

Abby looked down at her phone as it had buzzed again after the second phone call from Tony, just as she expected a text from a very angry Tony. She know she didn't have much time before Tony was gonna be here to drag her back.

Thinking of the devil, Tony busts into the diner. "Abigail!"

"Uh-oh....Crap!" Abby whispered quietly. she turned around slowly, "Yes Tony?" She said sweetly.

"Don't 'yes Tony?' me! come with me right now!" He turned and walked back out to the car.

"Yes sir..." Abby followed after, for some unknown reason seeing an angry Tony made her wet between the legs, yet also feared for her life.
~

Hello!!! How are you guys!! I'm sorry for the wait!! It was a longgggg wait, I know I know... let me have it. Well as usual let me hear what you think!!

Next Chapter we gonna find out what Tony's gonna do to Abby! Also I smell a plot twist!!!
~ May

Collared and lovedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara