Chapter 13

The smell of eggs and sausages made both of their stomachs growl as they stepped into the kitchen. Two plates were set up on the island, a small bowl of fruit, glass of orange juice, and a plate sat in front of two bar stools.

"Ugh...I'm starved!" Tony exclaimed holding he's stomach with one hand while the other griped Abby's hand tightly, pulling her along with him to the island. Climbing onto a seat Abby's stomach growled again, earning a chuckle from Tony.

He picked up he's fork and poked it into a strawberry bring it to Abby's lips, but just as Abby opened her mouth Tony ate the strawberry laughing. "Hey!!" Picking up her fork she reached over to her bowl of fruit but the bowl was moved by Tony farther onto the counter where Abby can't reach unless she leaned across the counter top. "Daddy!!" She pouted. Tony wiggled a finger in front of Abby's face "ask for it baby." Abby pouted her lips and crossed her arms. Tony smiled and ate a piece of melon. "Ooo....it's so sweet and juicy! Guess someone don't want any." Abby chewed her lip as she was so close to giving in, Tony made the simple fruits look so appetizing, finally she gave in. "Can I please have some fruit daddy?" Tony's smile widened as he tapped he's cheek "if I get my morning kiss!" Abby leaned over and gave a gentle peck on Tony's cheek. Her soft, warm lips against Tony's kinda rough cheek with a night's scruff speckled around making her giggle as it tickled her small pink lips. "Now can I have some fruit?" Tony shook he's head "you missed a few spots." He moved he's finger to he's other cheek then he's forehead trailing down to he's nose and finally stoping at he's lips. Abby smirked evilly as she leaned forward and licked Tony at all the places he's finger showed, making Tony wiggle. "Hey! Little miss! I said kiss!! Not lick!" He said wiping at he's face. "I did kiss you! I'm a puppy! Arf! Arf!" Abby said laughing. "Oh? So we got a puppy in the house now well I got just the thing for you after breakfast." Just as Tony finished he's sentence Mrs. Murphy walked in "good morning! Glad you finally decided to wake up! I got eggs in a basket in the over if anyone would like one!" Pulling out a pan from the oven as she told them what was on the menu.
Sizzling sausages were on one side of the pan while on the other sat four bagel halfs each with an egg on the bagels. (If you don't know what eggs in a basket is look at the picture on the front! And they are absolutely amazing! I make mine with bagels, tho I couldn't find a pic the general idea is a over light/soft boiled/ sunny side up egg on some sort of bread!)
"Oh my god! That smells soooo good right now!" Abby commented as Mrs.Murphy walked over with the pan. Tony nodded and placed three pieces of sausages and half a bagel slice on Abby's plate, cutting up the bagel and sausages into bite sized pieces before placing the plate in front of Abby. She sat there holding her fork almost drooling watching and waiting for Tony to get he's food before she started eating. Mrs. Murphy placed a cup of steaming coffee in front of Tony and ask if Abby would like one, but before Abby had the chance to say anything Tony spoke " No she's not allowed coffee, give her a hot chocolate or chocolate milk." Abby pouted as Tony finished he's sentence wanting to argue but knows she won't win no matter since she's dealing with a stubborn as a rock dominant in fact she would probably get a punishment! "Chocolate milk please!" She said to Mrs.Murphy.
After placing the ice cold chocolate milk in front of Abby's half empty plate she walked out leaving the two to their breakfast.
It didn't take long for them to clean their plates, by the time Tony finished placing the dishes into the sink he's was getting super annoyed of hearing "I want ice cream! I want ice cream!" Being shouted at him from Abby sitting at the island pounding her small fists into the counter top. "Missy if you don't stop this you aren't getting ice cream!" Tony said he's hands on his hips. Quickly Abby shuted up and slouched into her seat. "Now what kinda ice cream does princess want?" Opening the freezer drawer Tony looked in and listed the kinds of ice cream that was neatly placed in the drawer. " strawberry, chocolate, cookie dough, green tea, or vanilla?" Abby though about her choices "green tea!" He was standing on the little foot ready thing that was connected to the stool as he held herself up with her hands against the counter. "Sit." Tony said scooping ice cream into a cute pink plastic bowl. After getting a fair amount he placed the bowl with a princess spoon in front of Abby.
Tony was watching Abby smile and eat the ice cream when the butler came in "Mr. Tony the landscaper Jason Dwell is here for your meeting." Tony rolled he sees and sighed as he was still unsure of how to deal with Jason. He wanted to strangle the bastered for doing what he did to Abby, but he knew Abby wouldn't be happy if he did that. After hearing Jason's name Abby's spoon stopped moving mid way to her mouth. She look at Tony and saw the internal conflict he was facing, she put down her spoon " daddy....please don't hurt him....I know what he did was wrong but it over now! If you wish to use him as the landscaper please do! I just hope he's good! But just don't hurt him and get yourself in trouble." She pouted her lips in worry. After hearing Abby's words he walked over and wrapped his arms around Abby kissing her forehead as he decided on what to do to Jason. "Led him to my office I will be right there." Tony said to the butler.
~

Okay I was happy and surprised by those of you who comment! I didn't know that many people actually enjoyed my story! And to those who voted I don't know if you wanted me to continue or you just voted. But either way I have decided to continue writing this story but I must warn you guys I'm starting college in a couple of weeks which means I don't know how often I can update right now I'm crazy busy between packing and working in fact it's 2am only time I have to myself......I miss being a child.....-sighs- well....can't turn back the clock. Right?!

What did Tony decided on doing to Jason? Who knows! Cuz I certainly don't! Wanna take a guess?! You are more then welcome to! Just leave it in the comments below!!!!

Also I think I want an editor for this story cuz I am tired of reading it over weeks later and finding stupid mistakes that I am too lazy to fix....so yeah....LOOKING FOR EDITORS! Please contact me if you are interested! My kik is maylin0616 you can also message me on here or leave it in the comments!
Thank you and good night!
~ May