Chapter 5

The sound of the alarm busted through Abby's dreams of cuddling into an unknown guy's chest, who smelled exactly like Tony. Rolling around she stuck her arm out hitting at random things looking for the snooze button, hitting it after knocking a few things off her night stand. She rolled back around in bed as she didn't want to get up yet. finally after 10 minutes of drifting in and out of sleep Abby sat up rubbing her eyes as she yawned. throwing her covers off of her she got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.
On her way back from the bathroom the envelope from Tony that was sitting on her desk caught her eye. She picked up the envelope, carefully she opened it emptying the content of it on to her bed. It was just simply a bunch of different small stacks of papers stapled together to make booklets. At the top of the first stapled packet was a cover letter with the words "Rules and Expectations" written across the middle of the page in large letters. As she was about to flip the page her alarm went off again making Abby almost jump out of her skin. she walked over turning it off, the clocked read 3:45am in red numbers. She panicked a little as she remembered why she was up at this hour. Abby stripped of her clothes heading to the shower turning on the water, as she waited for the water to turn hot she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her eyes traced her body, imperfections popping out everywhere, she start to question what does guys see in her, especially what does Tony see in her. She sighed and shrugged stepping into the shower. the hot water washed away all the tiredness Abby felt leaving her as if she was free for the small amount of time she was in the shower. Her phone rang as she was stepping out of the shower quickly wrapping a towel around her body and skipping over leaving a trail of water behind her, she answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"Oh good you are up, I just thought that it was gonna be like yesterday morning so I was calling to make sure." her manager Tory's voice flowed through the speaker.
"No I think I'm good now, but thanks for the concern."
"That's good I knew you would be okay. Well I will see you at work."
after saying goodbye Abby hung up the phone, throwing her phone onto her bed she saw the paper work again. Picking up "rules and expectations" Abby read the first few words on the first page.
These rules are expected to be followed at all times by the submissive otherwise the dominant has the right to hand out punishments as he sees fit from a list of possible punishments given in the packet under "punishments".
Rules
1) the submissive must always listen to the dominant.
2) while the submissive is under the dominant she must not have any other sexual relationship with any other that is not approved by the dominant.
3) the submissive will give up all her decisions for the dominant to make.
4) the submissive will not be disrespectful towards the dominant in any way or form.
5) the submissive will not be working while under the dominant.
After the first page Abby had a million thoughts going through her head. but the one thing that popped out at her was how much she wanted to be made to follow these rules and to just simply see the man who made these rules again. Shaking the thoughts from her head she got up and got dressed for work. putting on her work uniform before doing her make up pulling her hair into pigtails. she was in a girly mood as the pigtails made her look young and child like. Giving her teddy a quick squeeze before walking out of her room towards the front door pulling on her shoes and grabbing her keys heading to work just like any other day.
By the time Abby reached work she was 5 minutes late, jogging a bit as she headed from her car to the door of the restaurant pulling it open the face she was so desperately looking for, greeted her, shocking her speechless.
"Tony!? What are you doing here?"
"Well good morning to you to Abby dear. you are late and that is very bad." Tony walked up to her giving her a peck on the cheek, making her blush lightly.
"I'm sorry I was distracted by the packets you gave me." Abby blushed deeper as her coworkers looked on from where they were.
"No excuses will be accepted normally but considering you aren't mine yet I will let it slide." At Tony's words Abby turned even pinker. oh how she really wished to be he's but at the same time she wasn't sure if it's right. she was having second thoughts on the whole punishment and rules thing. she was never good at following instructions in school, simply cause she hated when she was told what to do. But now she so badly wanted to be given rules to follow or break when she felt in the mood to rebel.
"So Abby I was thinking we could go over the rules together today so that if you have questions I can answer them or if you wanted to change somethings." Tonys voice brought Abby's attention back from her wondering thoughts.
"Umm....I do have questions and stuff but right now I have work and I'm sure you do too." Abby chewed on the inside of her cheek her face making a funny shape.
"Well did you read rule 5? You will not be working if you were mine. And please don't stick your lips out like that makes me want to just kiss them." Tony's hand cupped Abby's cheek.
Freeing her cheek from her teeth, her hand unconsciously moved to cover his hand "well you see that was something I have to talk to you about. I don't want to be supported by you when I am capable of working and supporting myself."
"That isn't the point, the point of you not working is so that you can enjoy being free and yourself and there is really no need for you to work."
"I am aware that you probably make a lot every day but still my freedom is to work and to know I am not being a burden. and if you really insist on me not to work I don't think we are gonna work out." Abby turned on her heel after her sentence heading to the employees only door, leaving Tony shocked and staring for a minute before walking after Abby into the back grabbing Abby's wrist soon after passing the door frame. pulling her into his arms making her gasp.
"You do not walk away from me when we are talking missy." He's voice was stern "you will be punished for this now come with me."
"I can't! I have work! And I thought we were done talking!" She wiggles in his arms.
"I will decide when we are done talking. And I don't care take a day off." pulling Abby towards the door.
"I can't! I have bills to pay! I'm not rich like you I actually have to work for a living!" She pulled back digging her heels into the floor.
Getting annoyed Tony picked Abby up throwing her over his shoulder "well be mine and I will take care of it all! You can live in a life of luxury with no worries what so ever!"
"I don't want that! I want to support myself." she kicked and hit Tony, but it was as if he felt nothing. He just kept walking.
"Support yourself? Don't make me laugh! Do you really want to live in the tiny apartment of yours and work for the rest of you life in this crappy diner?" He walked out of the door with everyone in the restaurant looking after them
"Excuse me!? Yea I want to live in my apartment and work at the dinner I grew up in! I am happy with my life! Now put me down! I need to work!"
Tony's words was making her want to cry but she was to stubborn to let him know he hit a sensitive spot.
"No you behave and come with me." tony threw Abby into the waiting car closing her door he quickly made he's way to the drivers side and got in.
Fixing herself in the seat she looked over at Tony crossing her arms over her chest "where are you taking me?!"
Tony reached over and buckled Abby's seat belt for her "somewhere for the weekend so we can sort out all this contract stuff so I can have you all to me soon."
"Where is somewhere? And I can't! I have work all weekend!"
"Well guys it's a good thing we going to an private island where you can't run from me." After that Tony pulled out of the parking spot onto the road with a posses off Abby.
~

Alrighty there is chapter 5! I hope things are getting exciting for you guys! And that you are all enjoying my story! So I started another story it's call "The second chance" it's a bit different but I hope you guys give it a shot! And as normal excuse grammar punctuation and spelling!
The next chapter we will find out what sorta things awaits Abby on the island. Will the contract be signed? From the looks of it right now the answer is no but will Tony be able to change that?