Chapter 12

Silence lasted for the longest time, all could have been heard was breathing of two warm bodies huddled close to a corner of the room. Though no words were exchanged, the feeling of comfort and love was all around.
Abby was just about to speak when  Tony spoke " Tell me all your secrets and everything you are holding back baby. I want to be closer to you then yourself. Tell me all the things you wanted to tell others yet you held back."
Abby took a shaky breath letting it out slowly and tears filled her eyes once again "I......I'm a pathetic excuse of a person who shouldn't have been born. I was left the second my dad found out I was a girl. I wasn't worth his time. I shouldn't have been born. my mom should have just erased me from this world the second she had me. I wasn't wanted. I am a waste of food and air. That's what goes through my mind all the time. And some of the times I agree with it. Sometimes I think what if I was a boy? Would my dad still be with us? Would I have been able to grow up with a wonderful family and a great life instead of my lonely childhood?" Tony tighten his hold on Abby as the tears fell he kissed the back of her head. "Oh my darling, he was just a dumb idiot who didn't know what he left behind! You are beautiful and magnificent! If you can hold this much stress and bad memories and still not have hurt yourself in anyway or form it just shows how strong and independent you are! Your dad made the biggest mistake ever since the minute he decided you weren't worth he's time cuz I can say for sure you are worth every minute of mine. And please stop thinking you shouldn't have been born cuz if you weren't born then who would be mine? Who would I love and care for? Live for me of not yourself!" Tony's words brought on a new wave of tears but this time the tears felt so much warmer and so much relief. Abby started her story again " growing up my mom was always busy out earning a living for me. She did everything she could. I know she was doing her best, but I....I was just so lonely. I had no one to depend on, no one to comfort me when I cried . So eventually I stopped crying. I just lost the ability.....but some how when my past away I cried and now I'm crying again....I don't know what's wrong with me....I mean I randomly lost the ability to cry and randomly got it back." Abby sniffed and wiped at her eyes.
"No princess you just had no reason to cry that's why you didn't cry till your mom's death. And now you are crying cuz you are feeling all the emotions again and they probably hurt more twice around. But it's okay I'm here to make the tears disappear!" Tony kissed each of Abby's eyelids. Feeling Tony's soft lips on her face Abby smiled a bit. "I didn't even cry during the times my dad came and beat me up. I just looked at him and took all he's hits and kicks. I used to have buries all the time so I would wear stuff to cover all of them up so no one saw. But either way that was my life growing up at home. At school I got teased and messed with cuz my mom's choice of work.....she was a host at a club......but she never sold her body. She was someone I admired so much! I promised I was gonna give her a good life but now she's gone....." Tears once again roll down Abby's face. "She's in a better place now kitten. She can rest now. She's always gonna be watching you as be proud of you!" He's hands played with her long hair soothing her slowly.
"Yeah...I know.....well that was my life...with minor stories stuck in there. But I don't want to talk about those right now....tell me about your life daddy." She took a big sniff and wipe the tears away with the back of her hands, she turned slightly so she's laying the side of her face against Tony's chest. "Well I grew up with a rich family and everything was as you would expect perfect whatever I wanted I got. But when I was about 19, my parents took a trip to Europe for business and I stayed behind cuz of school. They landed there and had a great time I got lots of pictures and phone calls and just so that the night before they were coming back I had a huge fight with them and now I can't even remember why we fought but I hung up on them and that was the last time I spoke with them." Tony stopped and took a deep breath before continuing. " the next day their plan had a failed engine and crashed killing all the passengers and the flight crew. After they passed the company we had went bankrupt and that took every penny from my parents so I was left with nothing. I tried working but things didn't go too well. So I played around in the stock market and made my money that way. With the money I made I bought some land at a few places and built hotels and resorts soon my business expanded and grew to what it is today. Yeah that's about it my life isn't too sad." Tony shrugged as she finished. Abby was drawing circles on he's chest as he ting the story. " it's kinda sad you lost both of your parents at the same time! And I'm sure they know how bad you feel about the argument from the night before. They are probably up in Haven with my mom and watching us both!" Tony smiled at the cuteness of the words Abby said he lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips gently "I'm sure they are." Abby giggled and kisses Tony. "Well princess want to go have breakfast now?" Tony asked
"If I can have ice cream then yes!"
"Haha don't be silly of course not you can have ice cream after breakfast tho. I want something other then ice cream in your belly first so you don't get a belly ache." Tony rubbed Abby's belly making her laugh and wiggle. " hummm.....okay! I can work with that!"
~

Hi guys. I'm back I feel a bit better but writhing this chapter made me cry a few times. If you guys weren't aware I based Abby's background off of my own so some parts of it is real and it has happened to me. So yeah it was super hard trying to write this, but it's okay! I got through it! If you have any questions feel free to message me or leave a comment.

Next chapter will have Jason's appearance once again. Let's see what happens.

"I am a strong girl who keeps herself in line. Even when I have tears going down my face. I always manage to say these two words;
I'm fine.
I see the world with a smile and I will end it with a laughter.
It's just who I am.
I will never cut.
I will never starve.
I will live my life to the fullest and try my hardest.
The past is in the past,
The future has yet to come.
Leave the darkness at the door and follow the Angel's wings through the gates into the bright future of tomorrow."
~ May