1

Katsuki: 16 - 17 years old
Y/n: 16 - 17 years old

"Here you go, ma'am." The cashier lady said while handing me my bag. "Thank you," I said while I had the bag and left. As I walked out the door, I bumped into someone. "Sorry I-" I was about to say until I noticed who I bumped into. "Kirishima?" I said. "Oh, Hi Y/n." He said to me, smiling. "Hi," I said. He noticed I had a bag, with the store logo. "What did you get from the store?" He asked. "Uh, just stuff," I said while putting on an uncomfortable smile. "Oh, ok. Well, have a good rest of your day." He told me.

"You too," I told him and walked away. I groaned in awkwardness. 'Did he see it?' I asked myself. I looked at the bag 'Nope. He didn't see it.' I thought. 'I hope.' I thought while walking on the sidewalk 'If he did, he'll tell Katsuki, then Katsuki will his parents, and his parents will tell my parents and I'll be dead.' I thought while walking onto the crosswalk. I was so caught up with Kirishima seeing what was in the bag, I didn't notice that the light was green. 'I don't want to die.' I thought. I then heard a car honk. I looked over and saw a car heading my way.

I dropped the bag and closed my eyes for a couple of seconds. Once I opened my eyes, the car stopped. I then looked around and noticed that I activated my quirk. I sighed in relief. I grab the bag and walked to the sidewalk. I stopped using my quirk and looked at the driver. He looked confused and scared. "Sorry, I used my quirk!" I told him. After I told him, he sighed in relief. "You should look at the road before you cross." He told me. "I know," I said, and began to walk and the driver drove off. 'You dummy.' I told myself.

When I was in front of my house, I grab my keys and unlocked the door. When I shut the door behind me, I went to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet, went into the bag, and grab out of the box. I sighed while looking at the box. I then chuckled. I'm really really taking a pregnancy test." I told myself out loud. I then sighed. I took the test out of the box, put the test on the counter, and then I read the decisions. While reading the decisions, I was following them. After doing them, I read the last one. "Now please wait 15 minutes." I read out loud.

I got off the toilet, put the test down on the counter, and went to the sink to wash my hands. I then went into my room and put on a timer. While I was waiting for the 15 minutes to be done, I was sitting on my bed thinking of my life choices. "Dammit. If the test turns positive, I'm going to die" I told myself. "My parents are going to kill me," I told myself. I then looked at the time. Once I looked at the time, I heard the front door open. "Y/n, we're home." I heard my mom's voice. 'Shit. The test is still in the bathroom.' I thought worriedly.

I than ran in the hallway, went in the bathroom and slapped the door. "Y/n?" I heard mom's vocie. She had worry in her vocie. 'Do something.' I thought, worridly "I'm in the bathroom." I told her, still worred. "Are okay?" She asked me, by the bathroom door. "Yeah." I told her. Even tho it was a lie. ""Ok, well I went to the store and got one of your favorite snacks." She told me "Okay, you can put it on my bed." I told her. "Ok. Are you sure you okay?" She asked me, again. "Yes mom." I said, annoyed. "Okay." She said and left. I sighed in relief.

As I went to grab the test, my alarm went off. I then began to worry. I can feel my heart beating. I picked up the test and looked at the results. I felt my heart sank when I looked. Postive. I froze there while staring at the 2 lines. "Y/n?" I heard my mom. When my mom said my name, I got out of my trance. "Y-Yeah?" I asked her. "Why do you have an alarm?" She asked. "Ah, it's for, um. It's nothing." I lied "Okay, I put your snack on your bed." She told me. "Thank you." I I thanked her. "Can you turn off the alarm?" She asked

"Yeah, give me a minute." I told her. I grabbed toliet paper, wrapped it around the test and put it in my coat pocket. I grab the doornob and opened the door. I walked out the bathroom and walked into the hallway. I went to my bedroom and saw the snack on the bed. I closed the door, turned off the alarm. I them grab the snack and layed on the bed. I opened the snack and began to eat them. I looked at the ceiling while I ate them I then began to cry. "Why?" I asked while crying. "This asn't okay." I told myself. "How am I going to life like this?" I asked.

I than put the snack in my mouth. I closed my eyes, chewing the snack while I cried. While I was chewing the snack, my phone began to ring. I set the snack down and picked up the phone and saw who was calling me. I looked at the ID number and felt my heart sank. My boyfriend, Katsuki, was calling me. I sighed and anwered the call. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, the hag wants to know if you and your parents wants to come over and have dinner." He asked. "Um, let me asked them." I told him and went to my parents room.

As I was walking up to my parents door, I knock the door. I then heard someone getting of a bed and walking to the door. The door opened and I saw mom. "Mitsuki wants to know if we should go over and have dinner." I told her. "Um, I'll think about it. I'll message her." She told me. "Okay." I said and walked back to my room. "She said she'll call your mom and gave her the anwer." I told Katsuki. "Okay." I heard him. "H-How was your day?" I asked him while going on my bed and laying down.

"It was annoying." He told me. "Why?" I asked. I heard him sigh. "It just was." He told him. "You want to talk about it?" I asked him. "No." He told me. "How was your day?" He asked him. 'Oh it was okay. I just found out that I'm pregnant.' I thought. I really wanted to tell him, but I couldn't find the courage to. "It was alright." I lied.