18

I was doing homework, until a knock was in the door. "Come in." I told the person behind the door. The door opened and Mom came in. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Homework." I told her. "Good. I have 3 things to tell you. 1, Next week is your last week of school before you do homeschool. 2, Tomorrow you have an appointment with Dr. Umi. 3, Some group of people are outside asking for you." She told me. "Who?" I asked while getting off my chair and left my room, confused.

I walked to the front door, and saw Mina, Denki and Sero. "Um, why are you here and how did you find my address?" I asked them, confused. "Bakugou's mother contacted us and asked us to help you after Bakugou's kidnapping." Mina told me. "And tell us where you live." Denki told me. "Oh, okay." I said, still confused. I then noticed Kirishmia wasn't here. "Where's Kirishmia?" I asked them. "Don't know. He went with some of the classmates somewhere." Sero told me. "Oh. So what are you guys going to do?" I asked them.

"We were thinking that we can hang out to distract ourselves from Bakugou kidnapping." Mina told me. "We're not trying to be mean to him. We are hoping that he's okay. We're trying to get the positive of things." Denki told me. "I figured." I told him. "I guess I can get my wallet and we can go." I told them. They agreed. I then went to my room, grabbed my wallet, and then went to Moms room. I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard her ask. "It's Y/n." I told her. "Come in." She told me. I opened the door and saw her on her bed.

"Who are those kids?" She asked. "Their Katsuki's classmates. They are here to distract me from Katsuki's kidnapping." I told her. "Oh, where are you guys going?" She asked. "We don't know yet." I told her "Okay, well, text me that you found something to do and tell me that you're okay." She told me. "I will, love you." I told her. "Love you too, be safe." She told me. "I will." I said, and left her room. I walked back to the front door. "Okay, got my wallet." I said, while shutting the door. "Does anyone have any ideas?" I asked the group.

"I was thinking about the mall." Denki told us. "I'm okay with the mall." I told them. "I don't mind." Sero told us. "Okay, it's agreed, we are going to the mall." Mina said, raising her hand. "Wait." Denki said, making me. Mina and Sero look at him. "I forgot, I can't take the train." Denki told us. "What? What do you mean?" I asked him. "I did something dumb on the train and I'm not allowed to go on the train for a week." Denki said, looking ashamed. "What did you do?" Sreo asked. "I don't want to say." Denki told him.

Me, Mina and Sero were confused. "At some point you're going to tell us what happened." I told him. He nodded. "Then how do we get to the mall?" Sero asked. We then began to think. "Does anyone have their driver's license?" Mina asked. "I do," I answered. "You can drive my car to get us there." Mina told me. "You have a car!?" Sreo and Denki said, confusedly. "Sure." I told her "Okay let's go." Mina said and began to walk. Me, Denki and Sero followed. "How far is your house?" I asked her. "It's 2 blocks away. No that far." She told me.

"I don't know that I lived near you?" I told her. "I know. When Mitsuki told us where you lived, I was shocked. "Mina told us. I hummed. "And since I know where you live and you're going to see where I live, we can hang out all the time. If you want to." Mina told me. "I'll think about it." I told her, nodding my head. "How did Katsuki get kidnapped?" I asked, everyone. Everyone's faces went sad. We were doing a activity until the league of villages came and attacked us. We don't know why they took Bakugou." Sero said, sadly. "Oh." I said, sadly.

"But Bakugo is a tough person. He can take care of himself." Denki told us. "And the heroes are trying to find him. "Denki continued. I nodded. "Yeah." I agreed. "I'm worried that they're going to hurt him." I told them. "He's probably hurting them." Sero said, thinking. "We then all laughed. "Yeah, probably causing damage." Denki said. We laughed again. "If he did, the heroes would find him easily." I told him. "True." Mina said, while pointing at me. We laughed again. "I gotta say, you and Bakugou are meant for each other." Denki said. "Why say that?" I asked him."

"Well because you can handle his attitude." He told me. "And you can't?" I asked him. He stopped. "I can. It's just more into the romance subject." Denki told me. "Yeah, I think so too." Sero added. "He also scares people that don't understand him. I wonder what attracted Y/n to Bakugou." Denki said, squinting his eyes at me. I stared at him. "You wanna know?" I asked him. "Yes, I do." He said, nodding. "Well, he's funny, cute, he's nice, if you get to know him." I told him. "Is he good in bed?" He asked "Why?" I asked, looking at him.

"I wanna know." He told me. "No, that's none of your business." I told him. "Fine." He said, looking the other way. There was silence again. "Are we there yet?" Denki asked Mina. "We're close. It's that tan one." She said, while pointing to the tan house. It was 5 houses away from us. We walked in silence until we got in front of the house. "Where's your car? It is in the garage?"" Sero asked. "Yeah, wait out here. I'm going to open the garage." Mina said and then went into her house. Then the door opened.

Me. Sero and Denki looked at the car, in shock. It was a pink Toyotas. We were shocked it was a pink car. "You have a pink car?" I asked her. "Yup, it was custom made." She told us. "It was a birthday gift, so I don't know how much it is." She told us. "But here are the keys." She said and handed me the car keys. She then went to the front seat. "Are you sure you want me to drive your car?" I asked her. "Yeah, it's okay." She said, "Okay." I said and went to the driver's seat. Denki and Sero went to the back.

I put on the seatbelt, and so did the others. I started the car. "Everyone ready?" I asked them. "Yup." Sero told me. "Yeah." Denki told me. "Mhm." Mina said, nodding. "Okay." I said and left the driveway and drove on the road. I turned around and saw the garage door was still open. "Your garage is still open." I told Mina. "It's okay. My mom will close the door." She told me. "Oh ok." I said and continued to drive. "I have a question." Denki said, thinking. "Why do you have a car and don't have your driver license?" He asked Mina.

"I don't know. My parents just did." Mina told him. "Are you working on getting your driver's permit?" I asked Mina. "A little bit. I'm just busy with school." Mina told me. "If you want, you can study it when you have nothing to do." I told her "Yeah." She nodded. "I might do that." Mina told me "You guys should too." I told Sero and Denki. "I'm studying." Sero told us. "I did study and then took the test." Denki told us, "Did you pass?" Mina asked. "No." Denki said, looking down. "You'll get there." I told him.

Time Skip

Me, Mina, Sero and Denki were in a store at the mall. We were looking at some clothes. "Do you think this shirt looks good on me?" Mina asked, while putting black jeans on her legs "Yeah." I said, nodding. She then put the pants into the cart. "Me and Denki are going to find some shoes." Sero told us, and then left. I then heard a gasp from Mina." What?" I asked her, confused. "Look at these baby clothes." Mina said, showing the baby clothes. "They're so cute." Mina told me "Yeah, they are cute." I said, touching the clothes. "And they're soft too." I told her.

"I want kids." Mina told me. "But the pregnancy is going to be hell." Mina whined. "Tell me about it, it is." I said and then went looking back at the clothes. Then Mina looked at me, confused. "What did you say?" She asked. "I said it i-." I stopped and realized what I said. I looked at Mina. "Are you-" She stopped." Then there was silence. "Y/n! Mina!" We heard Sero. Me and Mina turned around and saw Denki and Sero. "Me and Denki are starting to get hungry. "Sero told us. "Okay, let me pay for these clothes and we can go to the food court." I told them.