20 part 1

When I saw Katsuki, I was confused. I saw him mad and upset. 'Should I leave him alone?' I asked myself. "I know you're there, Y/n." Katsuki said, I didn't more. I froze. He then looked at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked. The way he looked at me, it made me feel like he doesn't want me here. "I was worried about you." I told him. "Why are you worried about me?" He asked while getting up. "Because you were kidnapped and gone for a couple of days." I told him. "So you're saying that I'm weak." He asked. "What?" I asked, confused.

He then began to walk towards me, slowly. "You want me to fail." He said, angry. I began to get scared. "You're scaring me." I told him. "I'm scaring you?" He asked, and then laughed. "W-Why are you laughing?" I asked him, scared. "It makes sense now. Your making me fail by having a FUCKING BABY!" He said, yelling at the end. I then began to cry. "What's the matter with you?" I asked, crying. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Having a baby at 17." He told me, grabbing my arms.

He then started to grab my arm harder. "You're hurting me." I told him. "I'm hurting you? You have no fucking idea, that-" He said, until I hit him in the balls. He let go of me and went on the floor. I then went to the door and ran out of the house. Mitsuki was home. "Hi Y/n." She said to me, while handing groceries. But I ignored her and ran home. I entered my house, went in my room, got on my bed and cried. "What's wrong with him? What did the villains do to him? Is he "him" anymore?" I asked myself.

Time Skip
I fell asleep, I then heard a knock. "Y/n?" I heard mom's voice. "What?" I asked. "Katsuki at the door." She told me. My heart dropped. "And he's asking for you." She continued. "Tell him to go away." I said, beginning to cry. "Y/n? Sweetie? Are you okay?" She asked, concerned. "I'm fine, just tell him to go away." I told her, while putting my face into my pillow. "Okay, you know you can tell me anything," She told me. "I know." I told her. I then heard her walk away. 'Why is he here?' I asked myself. I then began to calm myself.

A knock happened again. "He really wants to see you." I heard mom. "Why is he here?" I asked her. "I don't know." She told me. I then heard footsteps. "Y/n?" I heard Katsuki's voice. I didn't say anything. "I'm sorry for what happend." He told me. "Can we talk, and I can tell you why I did that?" He asked. I didn't say anything. "Y/n, I'm going to the store, I'm going to get you something." Mom told me, then I heard footsteps. "Is she gone?" I asked Katsuki. "Yes, she's gone." He told me. "Can I come in?" He asked.

"Y/n." He asked. "I would like it if you were behind the door." I told him. "Ok." He told him. I then walked to the door and put my hands on the door. "When I saw All Might, it felt like I ruined him." He told me. I was confused. "What do you mean by "ruining him"?" I asked him. "Did you not see him?" He asked me. "No, what happened?" I asked him. "He's not himself, and I'm blaming myself for running him. But I shouldn't be blaming you. And I'm sorry that I hurt you. I shouldn't hurt you. I'm sorry." He told me. "I love you." He continued.

There was silence. "I need time." I told him. "Ok. I'll give you time." He told me. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked. "No." I told him. "Unless you need to do something you need to do." I said, crossing my arms. "No. I don't need to go somewhere." He told me. "Do you remember when we first kissed?" He asked."Yeah." I said, chuckling. "You were blushing so hard." I continued. "So were you." He told me. "Not as much as you." I told him.

We both laughed. "You know, I read that letter. " He told me. I was confused. "What letter?" I asked. "The letter that you did, while I was at camp. You said that I would be a good dad." He told me. I then remembered. "Oh, yeah. I remember now." I told him. "Do you think that I would be a good dad?" He asked, "Yeah. I really think so." I told him, smiling. "After what I did to you?" He asked. "You apologized, but it will take a while." I told him. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He told me.

"It's okay, I take your apology." I told him. "But I feel really bad for what I did." He told me. "I know and I know you don't mean to." I told him, getting up and opening the door. Then I opened the door, Katsuki fell on the floor. He was also sitting on the floor, leaning on the door. He looked at me. "I'm sorry." He told me. "Stop saying that, I forgave you." I told him. He didn't say anything, just looking at me. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah." He told me. Then the front door opened, and then heard footsteps. I saw mom with a bag of food. She then saw Katsuki on the floor. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, everything is okay." I  told her. I then smelled the food, and then my stomach growled. "And that smells good." I continued. "It does." Katsuki said, still on the ground. "Get off the ground." I told him. "Okay." He said, and got up. Mom walked up to me and handed the bag. "Thank you." I said to mom while grabbing the food. Katsuki walked into my room and sat on my bed. I then walked into my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed, next to Katsuki. "You want some?" I asked Katsuki, looking at the food. 'Sure." He told me, while taking a bite.

Katsuki P.O.V
I was on the ground, holding my groin, and I heard Y/n running away. I then heard footsteps going towards me. "Katsuki, why are you on the floor? And why was Y/n running out of the house, crying?" The hag asked me. I didn't say anything. "Did you hurt them?" The hag asks, getting closer to me. "What did you do?" She asked. "It's none of your business." I told her. "It is if you hurt Y/n." She told me, and sat down next to me. "Why?" I asked her. "Because they were the only people that you fell in love with and they took a chance on you. You guys were meant for each other." She told me.

I then began to think. 'Fuck, why did I do that?' I asked myself "I may have done something to Y/n." I told her. "You need to apologize, and be a father. Remember, they're carrying your kid. You need to say sorry, or you might lose them." She told me. 'Shit, I don't want to lose them.' I told myself. "I'll apologize." I told her. "Good." She said, getting up. "What should I say?" I asked. "Say what's in your heart." She told me. "Okay." I said, thinking. "Also, can you get me an ice pack?" I asked her, still holding my private parts.

Time Skip

I knocked on the door. Soon M/n opened the door. "Katsuki. What are you doing here?" She asked me. "I want to talk to Y/n." I told her. "Um, ok. Let me see if they are awake." She told me, and walked away. Then she came back. "They're awake. And she wants to know why you're here." She told me. "It's something important. I really need to talk to them." I told her. "Okay, let me talk to them." She told me and walked away. I then began to think if I should stay where I was or if I should go in the house. I then began to walk into the house. I walked to Y/n's room, where M/n was by the door.

"Y/n?" I asked for them. They don't reply. "I'm sorry for what happened." I told them. They still didn't reply. "Can we talk? And I can tell you why I did that..." I told them. Nothing. I then felt like crying. 'Shit. Why did I do that?' I asked myself. "Y/n, I'm going to go to the store and I'll get you something." M/n told Y/n. "Do you want anything?" M/n asked me. I shook my head. "Okay." She said and then left. "Is she gone?" Y/n asked. "Yes, she's gone." I told them. I then put my hands on the door. "Can I come in?" I asked them. Silence. "Y/n?" I asked their name.

"I would like it if you are behind the door." They told me. "Ok." I told them. 'Say what's in your heart.' I told myself. I sighed. "When I saw All Might, it felt like I ruined him." I told them. "What do you mean by "ruin him"?" They asked. I was confused. "Did you not see him?" I asked him. "No, what happened?" They asked. "He's not himself anymore. And I'm blaming myself, that I ruined him. But I should be blaming you, and i'm sorry that I hurt you. I shouldn't be hurting you. I'm sorry." I told them "I love you." I continue. 'Please, please say something.' I thought.