8

I was getting out of the car. I looked at the hospital. Mom and Katsuki got out of the car and walked to me. We than walked to the hospital entrance. When we walked into the lobby, we want to the center. I said my name to the man and began to wait for the nurse to call me name. "I'm going to use the bathroom." Mom said and left. I put my head on Katsuki's shoulder and closed my eyes. I then felt a hand on my thigh.

I looked at him, and he looked at me. "I'm scared." I told him, while having tears in my eyes. "It's going to be fine." He said while giving me a hug. I hugged back and put my head in his neck. "This is the worst 2 week I've ever had." I told him while letting him go. He chuckled. "I know. But I think it's over." He told me while wiping off my tears. I chucked. "I hope so." I told him while holding his hands.

I than put my head back on his shoulder. "Y/n?" I heard my name. I looked up and saw the nurse. I got up and walked to nurse. Katsuki followed. The nurse put us in the room. "The doctor will be in a moment." The nurse said and left. Katsuki sat in one of the chairs while I sat on the bed. I then looked at a poster in the room. It a pregnancy poster where you can see the baby in the mother's womb.

I than start to put my hand on my lower abdomen. I than got of the bed and walked to the poster. Katsuki notice and looked at me walking to the poster. He then got of the chair and walked to me. "It's going to be painful." I told him. "It is." He told me, then looked at me surprised. "Are - Are you going to keep it?" He asked me. "If you are okay with it?" I asked him. "Sure, yeah. And I said that I would support you." He told me. I than smiled at him.

We then heard a knock in the door. We looked to the door and the door opened. "Y/n?" The doctor asked my name. "Yes." I said nodding. "I'm Dr. Umi." She said while bring in a machine in the room. "I'm Y/n." I said while going on the bed. "And that is Katsuki." I told her while pointing at him. He was walking to the chair and sat in it. "The father?" She asked him. "Yes." He said nodding. "When did you found out that your pregnant?" She asked me while putting on gloves. "About 2 weeks ago." I told her

"Hmm?" She then began to think. I wonder what.  "Can you lift up your shirt to your bar line and move down your pants a little?" She asked. "Yeah." I said while doing what she asked. She than grabs the gel. "This is going to be cold." She said while putting on the gel to her hand and put her hand on my lower abdomen. I flinched back to the coldness. "It is cold." I giggled. She then turn on the machine and put the rod on my abdomen where the gel was. Katsuki then moved closed to be and looked at the screen. Then Dr. Umi moved the rod around my abdomen.

She then stopped. "You see that circle right here?" She asked us. "Yeah?" I said. "That's your baby." She told us. Then she told us, I felt happy for some reason. "And it looks like your a mouth long." She told us while moving closer to the screen. "Do you want pictures?" She asked us. "Sure." I told her. She then pushed a button and the screen started to flash. When it was done flashing, the pictures came out. Dr. Umi hand me the picture and paper towels so I can clean myself up from the gel.

After I clean myself, I pulled my pant up and pulled my shirt up. I then sat up. "Can I see the picture?" Katsuki asked. "Sure." I said and handed him the picture. "I want to schedule another appointment." Dr. Umi said while throwing out the gloves. "Okay." I said nodding. "In like a month." She said while going to the computer. "Okay." I said while getting out the bed. "Here."she said while handing me a packet. "What is it?" I asked her, confused.

"It's a packet for do's and don'ts." She told me. "But I'm in a month in." I told her. "I know." She told me. "Things can happen in a month of pregnancy." She told me. "Oh." I said while looking at the packet. "I want you to have a great rest of your day and don't stress." She told me, smiling. "Okay." I said smiling. Me and Katsuki left the room and walked back to the lobby. I looked at Katsuki. He was looking at the pictures. 'He hasn't stopped looking at those pictures.' I told myself.

when we enter the lobby, we saw mom and she was on her phone. We walked up to her, and she looked at us. "How did it go?" She asked us." She asked while putting her phone down. "It went well." I told her smiling. "It turns out that I'm a month in and we took pictures." I told her. "Where's the pictures?" She asked. "Katsuki has them. He hasn't stopped looked at them" I told her. She looked at Katsuki who was still looking at the pictures. She smiled, got up and went to my ear.

"He's going to be a great father." She told me. "But if you are going to keep it." She told me while getting away from me. "That's the thing." I told her. She looked at me. "I'm going to keep it." She them smiled, and I began to worry. "Y/n, I support you and if you want to keep it, that's okay." She told me and gave me a hug. I giggled and hugged her back. "But are you sure? I don't want to brother you?" i asked her. "Yes. Y/n, I'm okay with it." She told me.

I smiled. We than let go of each other and looked at Katsuki. "Katsuki." I called her name. "Huh?" He asked while looking at the pictures. "Mom want to see the pics." I told him. "Oh." He said while looking at the pictures and then handing them to mom. She looked at the pictures. She smiled then sighed. I wonder what. "You alright mom?" I asked her. She nodded. "Yeah, let leave." She told us. "Oh. okay," I said, and we began to leave.

Time skip

Me and Katsuki were at my house in my room, on my bed. Katsuki was on his phone while I looked at the ceiling. "Katsuki?" I called his name. "Hm?" He asked, still on his phone. "I think mom doesn't like this." I told him. "She doesn't like what?" He asked. "Me being pregnant." I told him while getting up. "What makes you think that?" He asked while putting his phone down. "When she looked at the pictures. She looked disappointed. I told him.

"And I think she wants me to get an abortion." I told him. "Y/n, it's you're choose. You can do whatever you want to do with it." He told me. "Yeah, but I need to live with her." I told him. "Yes, but you can live with the hag." He told me. "Yeah, but I want to know that she doesn't like me being pregnant." I told him while getting up. I then left my room and walked to my parents' room. Once I got to the door, I knocked.

After I knocked, mom open the door. "Hi, Y/n. Do you need something?" She asked me. "Do you want me to have an abortion?" I asked her. "What? What makes you think that?" She asked me. "Just answer the question please." I told her. "No, I want you to choose." She told me. "Can you please tell me what makes you think that?" She asked. I calm myself. "Just you looked at the pictures, you looked mad." I told her. She sighed. "It's just that you're a teenager and your preganat and I need to get used to it." She told me.