3

I was in class bored. I was laying my head on my hand, thinking of what happened 2 days ago. Then the school bell rang. I grab my bag and walked out of the class. It was lunchtime. Some students went to get school lunch, some went out to other places. I sat down at a table and got out food from home. When I got out the food, my best friend, Tomo sat down across from me. Tomo had school lunch. "What did you get from home?" They asked. "Just f/s and f/d," I told them.

"What did you get?" I asked them. "Just a salad and water," they told me and began to eat. "You okay?" They asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked while I was beginning to eat. "Because in class you seem a little bit down." They told me. I looked at the food. "How would you feel if I was pregnant?" I asked. "Why?" They asked, looking at me, concernedly. "I'm just asking," I said while putting on a fake smile.

"I know when your lying, Y/n." They told me. I sighed and looked at my food. "Y/n?" I heard them call my name. I looked at them. "Why asked me that?" They asked, concerned. I didn't say anything. "Y/n, are you -?" They asked. I sighed, trying not to make myself cry. Tomo noticed and sighed. "When did you find out?" They asked. "About 2 days ago," I told them. "Did you tell Katsuki?" They asked. I nodded. "When?" They asked. "The same day that I found out," I told them.

"How did he act when you told him?" They asked. "He thought it was a joke," I told them. They sighed. "I gonna beat his ass." They said and sat up. "But-" I said and Tomo looked at me. "But, he noticed it wasn't a joke and he'll help me," I told them. They then sat back down. "Did you tell your parents?" They asked, "No." I said while shaking my head. "They're going to kill me if I tell them. And maybe Katsuki." I told them. "What are you going to do? They asked,

I shrugged my shoulder. "I don't know," I told them. "I asked Katsuki that, and he said he'll support my choice," I told them. I then put my hand on my eyes. Tomo then sat up, walked around the table, and hugged me. I then grabbed Tomo's arms and hugged her back. I sighed. "You don't think I'm lying?" I asked them. "Because I know when you're lying or not." They told me. I chuckled. "Thanks," I said while hugging their arms tighter.

"No problem." They told me. I then looked at the cafeteria clock. "We have 15 minutes until lunch is over," I told them. "They then looked at the clock, and then back at me. "Do you want me to sit next to you?" They asked. "Sure," I said. Tomo sat next to me and grab their food. We began to eat our food. "But if Katsuki ever hurt you, tell me so I can beat his ass," They told me while they ate their food. I chuckled. "Okay, fine," I said to them.

Soon after we both ate, the school bell rang. We then walked to our next class. We sat next to each other and started to wait for the class the began. 10 minutes into class, Tomo asked me a question. "What made you take the test?" They whisper to me. "I had some system," I whisper back. "What kinds of systems?" They asked. "Morning sickness and missing period." I told them, "Did you have morning sickness today?" They asked, I nodded. "I did," I told them.

"Yes," I told them. "Did your parents notice?" They asked. I stopped doing my work. "I don't know. I told them, scared. "Do you think they know?" They asked. They asked. "No, they probably think I'm sick," I told them. "Then wouldn't you be at home," They asked, "Or they didn't hear me," I told them while going back to my school work. "Let's hope they didn't hear." They said and went back to work. 'If they did hear, I don't know what to do.' I thought.

                                                                         Time Skip

I walked into my house and went into my room. After I closed the door, I went t my bed. When I got to my bed, I pulled out my phone. I was going through my phone until I got a call from Katsuki. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi." He said. "Hi," I said back. "How are you feeling? Did you have morning sickness?" He asked. I sighed. "Yeah, and I don't know if my parents heard," I told him, scared. "Well, there's a possibility that they didn't hear." He told me.

"I know but they could of," I told him, scared. I heard him sigh. "If they did hear you, tell them that you weren't feeling good." He told me. "Then they would ask me why I went to school. They know that I don't like school." I told him. "Make something up. Tell them that there was a test today and you didn't want to miss it." He told me. "But-" I was about to say until he stopped me. "Y/n, they probably didn't hear. It's going to b okay." He told me. I stopped.

"Your right," I told him. "Okay, what are you doing?" He asked. "I just got home," I told him. "I figured." He told me. "I'm at the dorm calling you." He told me. I chuckled. "Oh, by the way, Tomo knows and when I told them that you thought it was a joke, they were going to beat your ass," I told him. "Of course, they would do that." He chuckled. I chuckled "And they also said if you hurt me, they'll kill you." I told him.

"I know they well." He told me. But I promise you that I won't hurt you." He told me. "I hope you don't," I told him. "I won't." He told me, aggressively. "Ok, ok, I gotta go," I told him. "Okay, I love you." He told me. "I love you too," I told him. we both said our goodbyes and ended the call. When the call ended, I put the phone on my chest and sighed.  "What is happening?" I asked myself while putting my hands on my face, groaning. I then heard the front door open.

My heart dropped. I then heard the front door closed and then footsteps. I looked at the crack between the door and the floor. I saw someone's foot. in the crack. I then heard a knock. "Who is it?" I asked, scared. "It's your mom." I heard mom's voice. "Come in," I told her. The door opened and saw her. "How was your day?" She asked. "It was alright," I told her. "I heard you this morning." She told me and my heart started to beat faster. "You did?" I asked her.

"Why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling good?" She asked. I started to freak out. I then remember what Katsuki said. "There was a test day and I didn't want to miss it." I lied. "Couldn't you take it for another day?" She asked. "I could, but I didn't do it for another time, and I feel fine." I lied. She walked to me and put her head on my forehead. "You don't have a fever. Do you know why you throw up?" She asked. "I thought it was because of the test." I lied.

"Because I was nervous," I added. "Oh, what subject was it in?" She asked. "Math." That word was the only thing I was thinking of. "Was it hard?" She asked. "Yeah," I lied. "Do you think you passed?" She asked, "I hope I did." I said, putting on a smile. "Okay, well tell me what you want for dinner, but not right now, I just got home and I need to rest." She told me. I nodded and she left. I sighed in relief. I put my hands on my chest and felt my heart beating. "That was close."