17

Me and Tomo were putting the groceries in Tomo's car. "Do you have any idea who you're going to invite for the party?" I asked them, getting in the car. "Not yet, I know that I'm going to invite you." They told me. I chuckled. "Thanks." I told them. "You're my best friend, of course I would invite you. "Do you want to invite some people?" They asked me. "Um, I don't know yet." I said, thinking.

"I might invite Katsuki and maybe his friends." I told them. Then Tomo's
face went to worry. I began to get concerned. "Are you okay?" I asked them. "I think you should go home." They said, passing their house. "Why?" I asked. "There's something that you need to know." They told me. I was confused. "What do you need to tell me?" I asked. "I'll tell you when we get to your house." They told me. "Okay." I said, confused. 'What is happening?" I asked myself.

Soon we got to my house. I noticed Mitsuki's car was in the driveway. Me and Tomo got out of the car, and walked to the front door. When I was about to grab the doorknob, the door was opened by mom. "Y/n, I thought you were spending the night at Tomo's." She told me. "I was until Tomo said that I need to know something." I said, walking in the house. I walked into the living room where dad, Marau and Mitsuki were.

They all saw me. "Y/n." said Mitsuki. "I thought you were at a friend's house." She told me. "I was." I told her, confused. "What is going on? Why is everyone acting weird?" I asked everyone. Then Mom walked up to me, putting her hand on my shoulder. I froze. "I'm sorry to say this but, Katsuk was kidnapped." She told me. "What?" I asked. "It's true." Tomo said. I looked at them. "He was kidnapped." They told me.

"By who?" I asked, beginning to cry. "By the league of villains." Tomo told me. "The same people who attack them at U.S.J?" I asked them. They nodded. "When did he get kidnapped?" I asked. "Today. It happened while you were taking your nap." They told me. "Oh," I said, while sitting on the couch. "I know it'a hard to hear, but I know they are going to find him." Mom told me, while sitting next to me. 

"I want to help." I said, looking at Mom. "I know you do, but I don't want to stress you out too much." Mom told me. "I'm not going to." I told her. "Y/n, I know you're going to stress out. And we don't want to stress the baby too." She told me. I sighed. "I guess you're right." I agreed. "Did they figure out why they took him?" I asked her. "No," She said, shaking her head. I nodded and understood. "I think I'm going to my room." I told them. I got up and left the living room.

I closed the door when I entered my room and then layed on my bed. I then began to cry more. I grabbed my pillow, put it on my face and screamed. 'Why did he get kidnapped?' What do they want from him?' I began to think. 'You should calm down.' I told myself. 'It might hurt the baby.' I told myself. I then started to stop crying. Then I heard a knock. "Y/n?" I heard Mom's voice. The door then opened.

She looked at me. "Do you need anything?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay, just ask me if you need anything." She told me. I nodded. She then left. I sighed. 'He'll be okay. He knows how to take care of himself, and the heroes are going to find him. I told myself. 'Maybe I should distract myself.' I told myself. I then went on my phone and began to watch a show.

Time Skip
"Y/n?" I heard Dad's voice. Then a knock. I opened my eyes. 'Did I fall asleep while watching something.' I asked myself. "Come in." I told Dad, while sitting up. The door opened. "Are you okay? You look tired." He asked me. "Yeah, I just woke up from a nap." I told him. He walked in my room and sat on my chair. I looked at him confused. "Do you need anything?" He asked. I shook my head. "I don't need anything. If I do, I'll ask." I told him.

He nodded. Then my stomach growled. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "Yeah." I told him. "Do you know what you want?" He asked. I shook my head. "No." I told him. "Do you want me to surprise you?" He asked. "Uh, sure." I told him. "Okay." He said getting up. He smiled and then left my room. 'I wonder what he's getting for me' I told myself. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I told them.

"Do you know why your dad left?" Mom asked while opening the door. "He's getting me food. I'm kind of hungry." I told her. "Oh, what are you getting?" She asked. "I don't know. I told him to surprise me." I told her. "Oh." She said, thinking. "I'm sure he'll get something you like." She said, giving me a smile. I smiled back. "Are you doing okay?" She asked. "A little." I told her. She walked to me and sat on my bed.

"It's going to be okay. The heroes are going to find him." She told me. "I know. I just need to wait." I told her. She nodded. "Do you want me to leave you alone?" She asked, "Yeah, sorry." I told her. "It's okay. I just want you to be okay." She told me, getting off the bed. "It's going to be okay. Love you." She told me. "I love you too." I told her. She then left my room. I sighed and laid on my bed.

'I know they'll find him.' I told myself. My stomach growled again. 'Jeez, this kid is hungry.' I told myself. 'I wonder if there's something that can hold me off until Dad gets home with the food.' I told myself. I then got off the bed and left the room. I walked to the kitchen. Mitsuki and Masaru are still here. Mitsuki looked at me. She had a soft look. "Are you doing okay?" She asked. "Yeah, just hungry." I told her and opened the fridge.

"Be careful of what you eat." She told me. "What do you mean by that?" I ask. "Well, some food products can harm or kill the babies while they're still in the womb." She told me. "I know." I told her. "Do you know what foods not to eat?" She asked. I thought about it. "Not really." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Don't worry. I'll help." She told me, smiling. I nodded. Then the front door opened. I looked over and saw Dad.

He was holding a bag with a logo on it, that I like to eat. I smiled and closed the fridge door. I walked up to him. He noticed. "Here." He said, handing the bag to me. "Thank you." I thanked him. I then walked back to my room. I put the bag on my desk, I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I was changing the channels until I heard Katsuki's name. I stopped. It was the news talking about how Katsuki was kidnapped. "Please find him."