19

We were in the food court, and sitting on one of the tables. I was sitting next to Mina, Denki was in front of me and Sero was next to Denki. Mina was just looking at her food. "Are you okay, Mina?" Sero asks. She then snapped out of it. "Huh?" Mina asked. "Are you okay?" Sero repeated. "Yeah, why ask?" She asked him. "You haven't touched your food and you've been zoning out." Sero told her. "Yeah, I'm okay." She said, and began to eat her food. "Is something wrong?" Denki asks Mina. "Yeah, school is stressing me out." Mina told him.

"You sure?" I asked. "Yeah." Mina said, nodding. "Okay." I said, looking at her. "Hey, the line is short now, you wanna go in the line?" Sero asked Denki. "Yeah." Denki said getting up. Sero followed. "We'll be right back." Denki said, and Sero and Denki left. Now it was just me and Mina. There was silence. "Are you thinking about it?" I asked her. "Thinking about what?" She asked. "About the thing." I told her. " The thing?" She asked, confused. Then she understood. "Oh, that thing, a little." I sighed. "Do you have questions?" I asked.

I have a lot of questions." She told me. "Ask me." I told her. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah, it was going to happen." I said, looking annoyed. "You looked annoyed." She told me. "It's okay." I sighed. "Ask me the questions you have." I told her. "Ok." She said, thinking. "How many do you have?" She asked. "Um, one, I guess." I told her. "What do you mean by "one"?" She asked. "I'm pregnant. This is my first." I told her. "Oh, are you going to keep it? Does Bakugou now?" She asked. I laughed at how fast she asked. "I'm keeping it." I told her. 

"And he knows." I continued. "Does your parents know?" She asked. "Yes." I told her. "Does anyone else know?" She asked. "Katsuki's parents, Kirishma, Tomo and know you." I told her. "Can you not tell anyone one this? I told want anyone to know about this." I told her. "Yeah" She said, nodding. "I promise, I won't tell anyone." She told me. "Thank you." I told her. "You can trust me." She told me. "I trust you." I told her. Then Sero and Denki came back. Denki looked sad as he sat down. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"They didn't have my favoite food." Denki said, sadly. "Oh, I'm sorry." I told him. "They had one thing, Denki," Sero said, putting food infront of Denki. Denki's face them let up. "I forget." Denki said, then he began to eat the food. "What time does the mall closes?" I asked them. "I think it closes at 8p.m." Denki told us. I then pulled out my phone and looked at the time. "It' 7:35p.m right now. Do you guys wanna leave when we're done eating?" I asked them. "I'm okay with that." Mina told me. Denki and Sero nodded.

Time Skip
Me, Mina and Sero where driving back to Mina's house. We were listen to music. "Can we change the song?" Denki asked. "Sure, do you have a song in mind?" Mina asked, "Ye-" Denki was going to say until we heard a loud noise. I stopped the car. "What was that?" I asked. "I don't know." Mina told me. Then Denki got out of the car. "There's like 2 helicopters out here." Denki told us. We all then got outside to see the helicopters. The other people around us got out there cars. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked, worriedly.

Then Denki walked towards where the helicopters were. "Where are you going?" Sero asked Denki. "I wanna see what's going on." Denki said, still walking . Sero then followed Denki. "Do you wanna see what's happening?" I asked Mina. "Kind of." Mina said, feeling guilty. "You can see what's happening and I can bring your car at your house." I told her. "Thanks." She said, smiling. She was about to follow Denki and Sero, until I stopped her. "Wait." I told her. She stopped. "Tell me what happens." I told her. She nodded and began to follow the boys.

I than got in the car and drove away. 5 minutes later, I parked the car into the drive away. I got out of the car. Then I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. It was form an unknown number. "It's Mina."  It read. "Mitsuki gave me your number." Mina said, "Of course she did." I told myself. I told myself. "So you remember the loud boom, it's Bakugou." Mina said, my heart then began to sink. I then began to run back to where Mina is. "Please let Bakugou." I said, while running.

Time Skip
When I got back, everything was destroyed. "What happened?" I asked myself. "Y/n." I heard Sero's voice. I turned around and saw Mina, Sero and Denki. They were walking towards me. I walked towards them. "Where's Katsuki? Is he okay?" I asked, them worriedly. "He doesn't seem hurt, he might be at the police station." Mina told me. I was about to go to the police station until Sero stopped me. "Wait." I wouldn't go." He told me. "Why?" I asked him. "The police might ask him questions." He told me. "I won't interrupt the questions." I told him.

Sero then began to think. "Okay. I'm going with you." He told me. "Me too." Mina said, "Me three." Denki said, I nodded. "Okay, let's go." I said, and began to walk to the police station. Mina, Sero and Denki followed. 5 minutes later, we got to the police station. We walked to the front office. "How can I help you?" The receptionist asked. "I want to see if Katsuki Bakugou came in, and to see if he's okay." I asked the receptionist. "Who are you to him?" The receptionist asked. "I'm his partner, and there are his classmates." I told him. "From U.A?" He asked.

They nodded. "Tell me your names." He asked while getting a sticky note. We told our names to the receptionist, and he wrote down our name on the sticky note. "Ok, you guys can sit down and wait. I'll tell him that your here." He said, getting up and leaving. We than sat down. "He's okay." I told myself. "Don't stress too much." Mina told me. "I know. It's just, you know." I said, pointing to my stomach. She nodded. "I know." Mina said, smiling. "You have other people that can help you with that." She told me. "I know, it's the mood change." I told her.

"What about mood changes?" I heard Denki asked. I looked at him. "I've been too stressed, and it's causing mood changes." I told him. "Oh, is it form Bakugo being kidnapped?" He asked. "That, and school. I'm actually going to be homeschooled." I told him. "You are? When do you start?" Mina asked. "I think I started in 2 weeks." I told her. I then started to get impatient. I walked up to the receptionist. "How long is the does the questioning?" I asked him. He looked at me. "It might take hours." He told me. "When was he brought in?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I wasn't here when he was brought in." He told me. "Who was brought in?" A cop asked, as he was walking into the lobby. "Katsuki Bakugou?" I asked the cop. "He left." He told me. "What? When? And how?" I asked him. Mina, Sero and Denki went next to me. The cop began to get surprised. "He left, like, 5 minutes. And I think he took the back door." He told us. "What?" I said, surprised. "Do you know where he went?" I asked the cop. He shook his head. I sighed. "He might be at the school or at his house." Sero told me.

"Yeah." I said, nodding. I then looked at Mina, Sero and Denki. "You guys go to the school and I'll go to his house." I told them. They nodded. "Okay." I said and then went outside. The group followed. We then went our separate ways. I was about 2 minutes away from his house. I then decided to call him. "Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring." It rang 4 times. "He declined the call." I told myself. "Why?" I said, as I walked on his property. I went onto the porch, went to the door and knocked on the door.

No answer. I knocked again. No one answered. I looked in the driveway. Mitsuki's car was gone and Masaru's car was gone too. "Maybe he's at the school." I told myself. "But I went to make sure." I continued and went to get the extra key. I unlocked the door and went into the house. "Katsuki?" I asked his name. I then walk to Katsuki's room. His door was open, so i looked through in the room. I saw him. He was sitting on the edge of his bed. My heart pubmed when I saw him. I then looked at his face. It was mixed of angry and sadness.