2

"Tell me what you wanted to tell me." He told me, worriedly. I sighed, walked to the door, and shut it. I then went back to Katsuki, then began to cry. "It's okay." He said while putting his hands on my arms. I then put my head on his chest. Once I put my head on his chest, he hugged me. "Did someone hurt you?" He asked, seriously. I chuckled into his chest. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. I looked at him wiping my tears off my face. "No one hurt me," I told him. "Then what's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and sighed. I put my hand in my pocket, got out the test, and handed it to him.

He looked at it confused. He grab it, then looked at me. I looked worried as he held it. He looked back at it and started to unwrap the toilet paper. As it was unwarped, he let the toilet paper fall on his floor and looked at the test. I was scared as he looked at it. He didn't say anything. He just looked at it. "Katsuki?" I called his name. He didn't reply. I was beginning to panic. "Katsuki?" I said his name again. He then began to laugh.

I was shocked when he began to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I asked him. "You had me worried." He told me, laughing "What?" I asked. I was confused until it got to me. Do you think this is a joke?" I asked him. He laughed even more. I was standing there in disbelief. "It's not a joke," I told him. But he kept on laughing. I push him away from me, went to the door, open it, and went to the bathroom. After I closed the bathroom door, I sat down on the toilet and started to cry.

'Maybe it was a bad idea to tell me.' I thought while crying. I put my hand on my mouth, trying to keep my cries down. So no one can hear me. I can feel my face getting hot and tears going down my face. I then went to the floor and put my head on the wall. I took deep breaths to make myself stop crying. As I was making myself stop crying, I can feel myself fall asleep. I was too tired to stop myself from falling asleep, so I went to sleep.

I heard knocking. "Y/n? Are you okay?" I heard Mitsuki's voice. I opened my eyes. I was confused about where I was until I remembered. "Y/n?" I heard her again "I'm okay." I told her while getting off the floor. "Are you sure? You were in there for 15 minutes." She told me. '15 minutes?!' I thought. "I was on my phone," I lied. I went to the sink and washed my hands, to make sure to trick Mitsuki that I was using the bathroom. I then looked at myself in the mirror. I saw that my eyes were puffy and red. I sighed.

I then splash water on my face. I grab the hand towel and wrapped the water off my face. Once I was done with the hand towel, I put it back and went to the door. When I opened the door I saw Mitsuki. She looked at me, worriedly. "It looks like you've been crying." She told me. "Are you sure you are okay?" She asked. I nodded "Yeah." I lied and walked away. When I walked into the kitchen, the food was done.

I went to the counter and got a plate. I then went to the food to dish myself up and sat down at the dining room table. The others were there except Mitsuki and Katsuki. "Where Katsuki and Mitsuki?" I asked the others. They shrugged. I hummed in confusion. I then heard footsteps. I looked over and saw Mitsuki and Katsuki walking into the kitchen. While Katsuki went to the kitchen, he was rubbing the back of his head. After Mitsuki and Katsuki got their food, they went to the table and sat down.

Mitsuki sat next to Masaru, while Katsuki sat next to me. I didn't look at him. I looked at the food. I could feel that he was looking at me. "Let's eat," Mitsuki said and we all began to eat. "How are your grades, Y/n?" Mitsuki asked. "Oh. there  good." I told her and took a bite of the food. "How about you Katsuki? How're your grades?" My dad asked. Dad didn't like me dating Katsuki at first, but let it go a couple of weeks later  But I have a feeling that he hates him a little "There good." Katsuki told him.

"That's good," Dad said and took a bite of good. Whenever Dad and Katsuki talk, it's always awkward. After Dad talks to Katsuki, he started to talk to the other parents. I didn't want to listen, so I ate my food, quietly. "Is it true?" I heard Katsuki whispering. I stopped eating. "What is?"  I asked him, knowing the answer.  "That your-" He stopped. I nodded and began to eat. He sighed, in fear and in frustration. "You okay, Katsuki?" Dad asked. "Yeah, I just need to go to the bathroom." He said and left.

I sighed when he left. I then ate all the food, put the dishes in the sink, and walked to Katsuki's room. When I walked in, he wasn't there. I shut the door, went to Katsuki's bed, and close my eyes. I was focusing on my breathing. I was about to fall asleep until I heard the door open, making my eyes open. I can hear Katsuki sitting on his chair. I was scared to look at him. I then heard him sigh. "Y/n?" I heard him call my name. "Yeah?" I asked. "How?" I heard him ask. I then looked at him.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know." I told him. "What made you take it?" He asked. "I missed my period and I had read some pregnant systems." I told him. "But we use protection." He told me. "I know." I told him. "Did it brake?" He asked. "It must of." I told him. "What should I do?" I asked him, beginning to cry. Katsuki noticed and went to hug me. I put my head on his chest and cried. "It's okay." He told me.

"How? How is it okay?" I asked, crying. Katsuki started to rub my back. "Because I'm here." He told me while making me look at him. He than wiped my tears away. I sighed. "You know, the hag went in my room and asked me if I was hurting you." He told me. "Why?" I asked "Because you were going in the bathroom for 15 minutes, and came out and looking like you cried." He told me. "I mean, you did." I told him. "I'm sorry." He told me. "I really thought it was a joke." He told me, sadly.

I chucked. "If I find out if my girlfriend was pregnant, I'll think it was a joke too." I told him. I sighed. "What should I do?" I asked. He hugged me again. "Whatever you want to do, I'll be with you." He told me. I smiled at what he told me. "Thank you." I said and put my head back on his chest. The hug only lasted 10 second until we both heard a knock. We both let go of each other, and Katsuki went to the door and opened it. As he opened it, my mom was there "it's almost time to go." She told me

"Okay." I told her. She then left. Katsuki the door and walked to me. "When you get home, call me, okay?" He asked me. "Okay." I asked and hugged him. He kissed me on my forehead and let go of me. "Bye." I said as I opened the door. "Bye." Katsuki said, and I left his room. I said goodbye to Mitsuki and Masaru. Then me, mom and dad went into the car, dad started the car and drove off. When we got home, I want to my room and began to call Katsuki. After a couple of rings he answers

"Hey." I said. "Hey." He said. "I was wondering, what kinds of systems to you have?" He asked. "I've had morning sickness." I told him. "And the last time we "done it" was a mouth ago." He told me. "Are you saying that I might be 3 weeks pregnant?" I asked him. "Maybe." He said. I sighed. "And the day we had sex was our one year anniversary." He told me. I sighed in awkwardness. "We'll, I feel tired, I think I want to go to sleep." I told him. "Okay, love you." He told me. "Love you too." I told him and ended the call.