■20 - The Main Reason■

Wednesday ~ 8:17 pm

starry.eyed.hope:

Okay, I was just wondering like, are you mad at me?

Because I was mean about Dylan?

Look, I know, I was rude about him but I can't help it, okay?

And I know you're a fan maybe because you seemed pretty… I don't know, sad maybe?

But I didn't tell you the main reason I don't really like him. Like yeah, what he did to my friend was wrong but what he did to me was wrong too.

Believe it or not, but I used to be this crazy Dylan Johnson fan some five years ago. And one day, he was shooting for one of his films and I had accidentally stumbled across that area. I was getting ready to approach him with a keypad in my hand (because an autograph, you know hehe). Maybe his girlfriend saw me and got jealous or something? Like approaching her boyfriend or whatever? Because she accused me of pushing her, to Dylan. Dylan just came up to me, didn't even look at me or ask me about it or anything and shoved me harder on the ground.

But… I don't know why I am telling you this or… or why I have to explain myself to you but just… just don't think that I am judgemental, okay?

But then again, if you don't wanna talk then that's completely fine too.