■44 - You Sound Surprised■

Thursday ~ 9:13 pm

Dumbello is calling…

Dylan:

"I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you."

Hope:

"We haven't met yet."

Dylan:

"Who's to say, we haven't yet? Because, I have, my Hopello. A lot of times. And I'm not counting that one time from five years ago."

Hope:

"What do you mean, you buffalo?"

Dylan:

"Buffalo? What did I do now?"

Hope:

"You called me Hopello so the first thing that came to my mind was buffalo. Because it rhymes!"

Dylan:

"Urgh. What a meaning. I was enchanted to meet you and all you saw was a buffalo in return?"

Hope:

"..."

Dylan:

"Yeah, laugh all you want."

Hope:

"No, but seriously, when were you enchanted to meet me?"

Dylan:

"Okay, let me rephrase that. All I can say is I was enchanted to see you."

Hope:

"..."

Dylan:

"What?!"

Hope:

"Elaborate that line, please."

Dylan:

"I've passed through your bookstore more times than I can count… but never, um, had the courage to walk up to you and actually talk to you."

Hope:

"You… you came by my bookstore?"

Dylan:

"You sound surprised."

Hope:

"That's because I am, you… you stupid buffalo! How come I never came to know about this?!"

Dylan:

"Hey, hey, Collins. I didn't mean for it to freak you out. Just… I…"

Hope:

"I am not freaking out! I am just… did you stare at me like they do in those cute, romantic movies? Because, if you didn't, then I am totally gonna go batshit crazy on you!"

Dylan:

"..."

Hope:

"What?!"

Dylan:

"Wow. You're something else, Collins. Honestly, how do you do it?"

Hope:

"Do what?"

Dylan:

"Not make me seem stupid for everything that I do and feel like it might come off as stupid. You do it so effortlessly."

Hope:

"What can I say? I am just awesome."

Dylan:

"You totally are."

Felix:

"I swear, this would turn out to be a freaky makeout sesh if there was no phone included here and that you two would be in the same room right now!"

Dylan:

"I swear, you-"