■52 - Only For You, Collins■

Monday ~ 10:58 pm

Dumbello is calling…

Dylan: 

"Hi…"

Hope:

"Is that smile I hear in your voice?"

Dylan:

"Maybe…"

Hope:

"Hmph. Laugh at me all you want but I am still mad at you."

Dylan:

"Mad enough to still pick up my call?"

Hope:

"..."

Dylan:

"Hope..."

Hope:

"What?"

Dylan:

"Don't be mad. You've been my girlfriend even before you knew I was Dylan."

Hope:

"Whoa. You're a smooth talker, aren't you?"

Dylan:

"Only for you, Collins."

Hope:

"..."

Dylan:

"I am glad to have made you laugh."

Hope:

"Sureeeeeeeee… but, um… do you think that I'm childish for this?"

Dylan:

"Childish? No way! You're just you and I'm glad that you felt comfortable enough to say this to me instead of keeping it in. Because then, I would have never known."

Hope:

"You're right."

Dylan:

"So, Hope. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Hope:

Do you really mean it? Or are you asking just because I told you to?"

Dylan:

"Asking me this means you doubt me. So, I'll ask again. Hope, will you be my girlfriend?"

Hope:

"Yes…"

Dylan:

"Wait, are you crying?"

Hope:

"Yes. Because I love you so much, Dylan."

Dylan:

"And I love you so much too, my beautiful Hope."

A

ndddddd, dun dun dun!!!! This is the last chapter of When Gaston Meets Hope!!! And gaahhhh, do I feel like I can finally breathe. Even though, I was not dedicated to this work very much and though I was not writing a chapter daily, this book was with me throughout the entire 2022. This book and I, both of us, went through thicks and thins, through different phases. I cried a lot and I smiled a lot. I gained so many memories and if I look back to last year, I miss it. I've never missed any year before but I miss 2022. And it's gonna be dear to my heart. Last year has given me so much confidence, it has made me understood my own potential and I've never been more proud of myself. But then again, I've got my hopes for this year and I'm gonna make it the best hehe!! There's moreeeeeee but I am gonna end it here!!!

Oh, and before you get sad and stuff, then I will let you know that I have a bonus/ special chapter planned out for this book and I can't wait to write it down! So this is technically still not the last chapter 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Anywhooooo, hope you guys enjoyed this journey!! ❤️❤️❤️