✦𝟶...𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤✦

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

*═══╝

   𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, Y/n the hedgehog,... You sat alone looking up at the space of stars, they twinkle from a far like mini diamonds. It was dark. Well...

   It was always dark.

   The planet you live in there is no light, just the moons and the stars with the night. It was cold yes but that didn't bothered you, you just wanted to look up at the stars. Your ears lower down by a thought that has always haunts you ever since you don't remember why.

"Why am I here?"

   You sat up brushing your back quills from the strains of grass, you walked down the hill you sat on to a small cottage. Its window was bright by the light, you tried your best not to slip by the silk grass. Once you made it you go inside.

   Inside was a comfy home, there was rusty objects that have fallen your planet, a fire place burning brightly, and your kitchen smelling delicious!

"Yum, tomato soup."

   You smile a bit as you sat at your table, tomato soup. You saw a couple people who landed on your planet eating this, they apparently traded something for these,... Plants? Yeah, to have these. You found a old book called a 'cook book' and used its techniques to make all your foods! 

   You bite on a bread and slurp your soup, you hummed in delight. 

   Until...

"Protec,,.... Help!.....

Stop him,

Blue and yellow.