𝟷𝟶... 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑎𝑡𝑀𝑐𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑'𝑠??

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱, slowly opening your eyes to see your vision is blurry then rub your eyes, you blink multiple times to get your vision stable. You see you're in a net and in some vehicle, you shift your eyes to Knuckles. 

   Knuckles was telling Eggman directions then in the corner of his eyes he sees you staring at him, so he glances at you which made you finch and bit your tongue. His stare made you feel intimidating by it, your ears pin down as you shuffle away from him slightly. 

'Does he fear me?'

   Knuckles thought, he hands Eggman the compass who happily takes it, Knuckles looks back at you then he decided to start a conversation.

"Hi hedgehog."

"It's Y/n."

   Knuckles takes in your name to memorize it.

"Why are you with the other hedgehog?"

"Cause you're after him and you want to kill him, isn't that kinda obvious why I would stay with him?"

   Knuckles was annoyed that you're defending Sonic but he kept calm even though his hands didn't show it (He was clenching the vehicle in jealousy 😏). You seemed to notice and sweat drop then you tilt your head.

"Why are you angry?"

"O-oh."

   Knuckles was surprised that you've noticed his anger/jealousy, he was awfully a bit flustered by how cute you looked when you tilted your head, it was like a puppy! He feels heat on his cheeks that soon covered his muzzle, the cold air didn't help either. 

   You deadpanned at him when he was silent, so you huffed and tug the net. It didn't budge as you shuffle in the net.

"Hey don't move around or else–"

"Ouch!"

   You flinch by a small shock on you body, it didn't hurt much but it stilled hurt, it sting your cut in your arm making you wince as you run it. Knuckles sighs in relief seeing it didn't do much damage on you but it did made him a bit furious that Eggman put you in a electric net that hurts you. It harms you.... He doesn't want that. Then again, you are powerful so it's kinda understandable to keep you in there.