𝟷𝟷... 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 アのW乇尺

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐼'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 P̸A҉I҉N⃠

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀, you tried to getting out using your powers but every time you activate them, they give you a massive headache that stings for a while also making you feel tired as you tried at stay up. 

   You move around the net once more to plop down in the floor, giving up fully and feeling useless. 

'I need to somehow find Sonic and Tails.'

   You felt worried about your friends as you laid there hopelessly, you felt tired and weak cause you used your powers earlier when saving Tails... Gosh that punch you did on Eggmans ship made your knuckles hurt for a while but you didn't bothered the pain during the fight.

   You look down at your knuckles to see them a bit red and bruised rub them with your other hand. Your ears twitch hearing a familiar voice in your ears.

"Wow, I think you're in a situation here!"

"You think?"

   You answer as you sat up.

"Don't sass me! Anyways you didn't listen to us when we told to not use your powers too much, when you do you awfully get tired and drained out."

   You hum as you try to spread the net apart but it ended up shocking you. 

"But that's what I'm not here to tell you, you're failing the mission."

"What."

   You stop Immediately with wide eyes, as your mind suddenly fogs with thoughts of— How, Why? How did this happened...

"How?"

"The emeralds location is found, your friends are rather somewhere else too–"

"Are they alright!?"